Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vaults, what is the point?
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

DanniDorrito,

Thank you for your reply. As I understand it a Vault is it's own world (like the nether or the end) which needs to be warped to in order to use. Being it's own world it would not be subject to the rollbacks of the main world.

Do I have this correct. In any case I guess I should make a PE to get my vault setup.

~ CyberDrifter
DanniDorrito wrote:
Vaults are now the most secure place to store items. It is a personalised plugin developed and maintained by our brilliant developer.

The vaults have their own 'Vault World' in which is impossible for players to break bedrock and travel through void to get to another vault to steal without making staff notice through our logs.

Vaults can also be customised and expanded to suit each players needs. You can buy multiple vaults if wanted or make one vault massive. If players prefer their vault to feel more like a house we can do so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I hope this helps you understand vaults better, I think its one of the best plugins we have. I love pimping out vaults lol x

That's all very good If people have the new vaults, where as I have one of the old ones...

Would be good if we could have them converted...
Another reason why vaults are useful: if cprivate goes down (like this), your stuff is still protected in a vault as you are the only one who can get to your vault.