Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vaults, what is the point?
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

As a donator I one of the perks for which I am eligible is "Bank Account Upgrade or Large vault". Will someone please explain what is meant by Bank Account Upgrade and what is the point of a Vault?

It seem that the same function of a vault is served by just having a room at your /home with /cprivate on the chests would save the same function as warping to /vault.

Thank you for you time.

CyberDrifer
the purpose of a vault is a secure place and warp to your things. Bank accounts if i am correct dont actually do anything now as they were changed
well it leaves no chase for someone to break into your chests
Also /vault takes less time to type than /cprivate over and over. True story.
bbrooks066 wrote:
well it leaves no chase for someone to break into your chests

I thought just having /cprivate would protect the chests (and doors) and if they are in a protected area that should stop people tearing down that walls to get to them.

I could see if you could use /vault with a /back command to do a quick offload or make a needed tool, however the /back command is no longer available to us.
Fettuccini wrote:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2247833-cprivate
mrbaconbitts wrote:
There is a way to /cprivate many chests at once. First type /lwc mode persist. Then /cprivate. This will make it so until you turn off the persist mode, every chest you hit will be privated. So you can just punch like 30 chests and done. Hope this helps.

It really doesn't take long to cprivate many chests. Read the quote, which is from the threaded I linked.
An advantage of a bank vault over a bunch of /cprivate'd chests in your house is that you can't get evicted from your vault. Recently a town was sold, and everyone was evicted by the new owner.
it make me some free chest.
SomeNinja wrote:
Fettuccini wrote:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2247833-cprivate
mrbaconbitts wrote:
There is a way to /cprivate many chests at once. First type /lwc mode persist. Then /cprivate. This will make it so until you turn off the persist mode, every chest you hit will be privated. So you can just punch like 30 chests and done. Hope this helps.

It really doesn't take long to cprivate many chests. Read the quote, which is from the threaded I linked.

Well now I know. But /vault also takes less time to type than /cprivate just once. So still true story.
Vaults are now the most secure place to store items. It is a personalised plugin developed and maintained by our brilliant developer.

The vaults have their own 'Vault World' in which is impossible for players to break bedrock and travel through void to get to another vault to steal without making staff notice through our logs.

Vaults can also be customised and expanded to suit each players needs. You can buy multiple vaults if wanted or make one vault massive. If players prefer their vault to feel more like a house we can do so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I hope this helps you understand vaults better, I think its one of the best plugins we have. I love pimping out vaults lol x