Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reminder About Helpers/Trial Mods
Started by [E] Dragoness

schaefer1231 wrote:
I have to agree with Zio, but i do treat T-Mods with a little disrespect for one reason: They are becoming a full mod eventually and need to learn how to deal with a bitchy play like myself i don't hate Irethena she's a boss T-mod but i'm a bitch because she's going to have to deal with a player like that eventually for a ban. Just saying i really don't hate any mod's out there. Lawlz...

Now for helper thing i see people constantly post about helping others and i can tell they want something in return i find it to be a stupid rank because people think its so easy to earn it. Like once Soccer become a Helper people constantly did things and expect to be "Returned" for their work. I like the position, but i also find it kinda of a twin to the Mod ranking Helpers have the ability to ban people they shouldn't be a helper they should just become a full mod. I was told by a few friends that the reason he is not a mod is because he's to young and if thats the case then its fully reasonable. But other then that they should just become a mod or assign ban's to a mod. Just say thats my opinion.

There is no valid excuse for being disrespectful to ANY staff....if you do it, we will take action, be it jail or a ban.
schaefer1231 wrote:
I have to agree with Zio, but i do treat T-Mods with a little disrespect for one reason: They are becoming a full mod eventually and need to learn how to deal with a bitchy play like myself i don't hate Irethena she's a boss T-mod but i'm a bitch because she's going to have to deal with a player like that eventually for a ban. Just saying i really don't hate any mod's out there. Lawlz...

Now for helper thing i see people constantly post about helping others and i can tell they want something in return i find it to be a stupid rank because people think its so easy to earn it. Like once Soccer become a Helper people constantly did things and expect to be "Returned" for their work. I like the position, but i also find it kinda of a twin to the Mod ranking Helpers have the ability to ban people they shouldn't be a helper they should just become a full mod. I was told by a few friends that the reason he is not a mod is because he's to young and if thats the case then its fully reasonable. But other then that they should just become a mod or assign ban's to a mod. Just say thats my opinion.

For the record, being a helper doesn't have much to do with age, I'm 24. I think being a helper only extends to how much you are willing to do for the server. My main focus is the wiki, so it makes since that I'm just a helper. In fact, I don't NEED a rank but it allows me to aleviate some of the load off of the other staff by contributing some of my time to pe's.

And I don't ask for anything in return.
In my opinion is it silly to be disrespectful to anyone. These are potential customers, potential help on projects, and potentially the staff member that reads your /pe!

Being disrespectful to anyone also shows your level of intelligence.
Pro tip: if you wanna become a mod, make an application and then never talk or ask about it again. true story