Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] we should have an archerfort arena!
Started by [E] chiney

ok, if you havent heard about mychonny, or any chonny for that matter you probably wont know what im talking about. Archer fort is a game made by chonny and his friend tom where you get 64 cobblestone, 4 tnt, a bow, A LOT of arrows, and a wooden pickaxe. you start on ice with a 4-6 stone thick barrier betwwen you and your opponent. you have to use your 64 blocks to make a fort of some sort to shoot your opponent across the barrier. you have to put your 4 tnt on your fort. you can go through the barrier but you can only use your pickaxe while in the barrier and on the opponents side. you can smash the tnt with the pickaxe and run back to your side to wait for your enemy to blow up. the game is over when someone dies. you get no armor or kits of any kind while in the game. there is a video on youtube of chonny and tom playing but there is very course language . i take no credit for the idea what so ever. i hope someone can make this game possible in minetown. sorry about all the capitalization, punctuation, and spelling errors, i tried to type this as fast as possible.
tnt does not work on the main world, only in the war world. Chonny rocks, so you know. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>