Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't talk - recently accepted app
Started by [E] Manso

I apologize if this is obvious to other as I am new to both MC and this server, but I recently(this Sat Feb11th) got accepted. I cannot chat in the world using /g <text>. I could not find, via FAQ or a bit of searching, how I should properly chat. Typing "help" just gives me Permission Denied in game.

I see some people have recently posted about getting accidentally demoted and I didn't know if this was the case or if I was being noobish.

Thanks for any help or tips <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>
Type /ch g and see if it works
To Talk You don't do /g <text>. You do t or what ever it is that you use to open up the type bar. So its like t <text> and for help it is t help.

Hope it Helped,

pwnmaster
I tried "t /ch g", "t <text>", and "help"

I keep getting "insufficient permission"

I also can't mine, chop, or place a boat in the guest world. I can't seem to do anything without seeing "insufficient permission" spam on my screen.
You have to go out into the water a bit of a ways before you can place a boat / build (the spawn protection in guest world is rather large compared to the default size on a vanilla server)
hes saying you PRESS the chat key. IE T. then type

If you a guest your stuck in guest chat till your a member.

looks like there was some confusion there.

/ch g THEN HIT SEND

You will then get a message saying joined global.