Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] KneeHeadToe Ban Appeal D:
Started by Unknown User

Username: KneeHeadToe

When you were banned : 2/13/2012

Person who banned you: Doesn't Say

Reason you were banned: "You were Banned"

I have no clue what i did.. I got on before school and when i came back i was banned.
BAN: Cryston banned name 'KneeHeadToe': You sir are formally banned for use of XRay and being a disgrace to this server

BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'kneeheadtoe': just double locking the door on you. GTFO of our server dipstick!

Please wait for Cryston or Zionia to respond (or both, not sure how a double ban works)
Wow I never should have listened to that kid.. Im such an idiot. Im sorry for disrespecting the server. I understand that i will probably never be unbanned. All i can do is hope.
You became the subject of investigation after Yield mentioned some of your suspicious actions. I then took the time to follow this issue up by going through HawkEye.

Firstly it was found that the rate at which you found diamonds was unbelievably high for someone doing regular mining.

Second, we found logs of you both doing /xray and talking to other players about the fact that you used xray.

Third I tracked down one of your sessions of mining and found that you had made caves straight to the locations of diamond ore, which confirmed that you were using xray to find exactly where the diamonds were rather than mining fairly.

This clearly violates Rule #5

Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

-Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

To be honest your company was not very good on the server and I have discussed with other staff about multiple instances in which you have tried to scam those with refund capabilities into giving you diamond that you lost through mysterious means. The most recent of which was when you tried to get me to spawn you a stack of diamond because they were lost in a crafting bench. You initially claimed diamond blocks and then revised to regular diamonds. I understand that many issues happen that are beyond our control but as the server did not restart, the items could not have disappeared in the manner that you described.

I happily pronounce you X-Ray Mod and PermaBanned. You may kiss the bride.

I gladly send you on a lifelong honeymoon to another server, I hope that you treat the rules of that server better than you treated the rules of Minetown.
Ok, The diamonds thing was true. I was crafting diamond blocks when it happened.. so thats why i said the two terms instead of just blocks. I know i took a huge dump on the rules. I just wish my first offence was something lighter so i would have a slight chance of getting unbanned. Well I really loved minetown and i feel like i had much more to give then how dumb i was to listen to the kid that told me about xray. Its never worth it. I hope you take all my stuff and burn it in fire. Make an example out of me because I don't want anyone to go out like i did. Sorry again and i guess this is goodbye.
Darn you Cryston...you got to it first and took most of what i was gonna say

But i will add some...

I have received many reports about your suspicious activity even before yeild's comment...and have been following after you and trying to track your actions. unfortunately i was not able to catch you before, but now with the logs, it is easy to find many of these reports to be 100% valid. This is permaban...you chose to break the rules, and thus you lose your rights to belong to this community.

plus a ditto on everything cryston said...especially the main paragraph about your company and scamming...
Very sorry Zionia. I really thought I was making friends. Never did I once try to scam a mod or anyone. I may be a cheater but Im not a liar. I am sorry for the diamonds thing i guess I should have just let it go. well that means nothing now. Bye Zionia keep up the great work on the server.
Sucking up.. Its called being respectful. enjoy the jailtime. I will be enjoying my vacation
hope i dont get jailed for this, but ide like to turn in the 64 dia block he paid me with for donating for him, and get the $10 i donated in his name moved over to my donation pool?
wait are u perabanned. well if u are i will miss u. but x-rays not cool. used them one and found out minecraft wasnt fun