Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mod items won't appear in creative inventory.
Started by [E] Osmosis

I've had the mo' explosives mod installed with mod loader for some time, the explosives mod being in my 'mods' folder.

The mod itself works fine. I can craft all the items the mod adds to the game, however, some of the items (some, being most of them) don't appear in my creative inventory, whilst others from the mod do appear. Does anyone know why this is?

Similarly, other mods in my mod folder, such as the Better Than Wolves and Mo' Creatures mods have no effect on my client, and do not appear to be working.

FUUUUUUU

Help is much appreciated.
*Irrelevant trolling begins* Mo' Explosives?

Heheh *Irrelevant trolling ends*

I've had this issue with Clay Soldiers and ... sticks. I think if you can make a variation of the item with the item and something else, the creative mode item selection tends to exclude it. This is why I couldn't find red clay soldiers in the item selection. After then, I installed TooManyItems, and it's made my clay wars so much easier.

As for Better Than Wolves and Mo' Creatures having no effect, I don't know. My guess is, you didn't put a certain file, like a .class file, in the minecraft.jar. Or you don't have a certain required mod, such as Soundmod? My Mo' Creatures isn't working, *Relevant complaining begins* I MEAN COME ON WHERE ARE MY PONIES?! *Relevant complaining ends*.