Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Downvoting disabled
Started by [E] sawine

Ha, now I can tell people how their post really makes me feel without fear of being downvoted.

Sweet freedom.
Free at last!
Cant wait to take advantage of this ..
Dont See What Everyones Problem Is With This... We Had Flames Wars With Dislikes And You All Dont Understand The Sh1t We Go Through Everyday To Keep People In Track...This Will Only Help Us With These Problems Because What Could Really Go Wrong..."OMG Someone Upvoted My Wall" WTF? Exactly, And We Have Our Ways Of Seeing How Well The Community Likes Someone Without Downvoting...When We Had Downvoting, Problems Persisted And So Did Cyber-Bullying...And You All Might Laugh At That But It Actually Happens...So Sit Back Enjoy The Game And Do Something Other Than Talk About Downvoting Being removed...It Is Gone And IT Will Stay...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yeah really. I'm sure most of you were tired of some butthurt kids downvoting everything in the Dominion threads. I made a thread yesterday about the server and every post in it was downvoted for no reason.
ΤΣΟΚΟ™ wrote:
Dont See What Everyones ProblemIs With This... We Had Flames Wars With Dislikes And You All Dont Understand The Sh1t We Go Through Everyday To Keep People In Track...This Will Only Help Us With These Problems Because What Could Really Go Wrong..."OMG Someone Upvoted My Wall" WTF? Exactly, And We Have Our Ways Of Seeing How Well The Community Likes Someone Without Downvoting...When We Had Downvoting, Problems Persisted And So Did Cyber-Bullying...And You All Might Laugh At That But It Actually Happens...So Sit Back Enjoy The Game And Do Something Other Than Talk About Downvoting Being removed...It Is Gone And IT Will Stay...

Why did you capitalize every word in your sentences >_> There must be a hidden code among those capital letter.
DSWEPIWTWHFWWDAYADUTSWGTETKPITTWOHUWTPBWCRGWOMBSUMWWTFEAWHOWOSHWTCLSWDWWHPPASDCBAYAMLATBIAHSSBETGADSOTTADBRIIGAIWS

Let the decipher begin!
Lmao...But Really...I Dont Know Why I Do That...Its Like A Major Fail OCD Problem...:/
My 3 downvotes will haunt me for the rest of my days...
Kudos!