Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] muted forever
Started by [E] MegaKill

ok so i was muted and the staff told me to appeal on forums so i thought i would do it here

Username:xXMegaKillXx

When you were muted : i think 6/5/15

Person who muted you: Pljz

Reason you were muted : Being stubborn and disrespectful bringing upsomething from a year ago that a staff did to me

I think i should be unmuted because i pressed enter right at the moment where he said i dont wanna hear another word about dis then im like oops
additionaly muting is only hurting the community because i hold events in my arena every friday an i cant do that when im muted
Hey There Megakill,

My name is Novaleigh (as you know) and I'll be handling your mute appeal.

I just want to say the following: Being staff is not an easy job, its a thankless job and most of the time players seem to only see the negative in what we do. On a daily basis Minetown staff keeps this server alive and kicking. They make sure that everything is running as smoothly as they can and at the end of the day, most of the time, we don't even get a thank you.

You openly admit to being disrespectful towards staff. More so you admit that it was over something done over a year ago. Over a year ago? Sometimes its just better for everyone if you let things go. There are very few staff members that were even staff over a year ago.

I happen to know that most staff do not just flat out say "I don't want to hear another word' without there being repetitive ongoing talk of a subject that has been asked to be dropped.

So here is what I want from you. I want you to apologize for your actions IN DETAIL explaining why you are sorry and what you did/how it was wrong of you to do it.
well I would have to say that I shouldnt of kept rambling about it in chat they made up their decision i shouldve went to the owner and though it was a year ago it still affects me now. I am so sorry to the people of minetown that i kept this argument ongoing in chat and the staff. I dont think i was being that disrespectful it was just an argument however i shouldnt have kept arguing with them after they told me to stop. They made their decision and there was nothing i couldve done to fix what they have decided. I will not do this in chat again and next time i will just politely ask once
sorry for bad grammar
Oh dear.

Let me break this down for you.

They have taken the time to hear about an issue that is over a year old and made a decision on this. There is no "I keep butting heads until I get the answer I want." there is no "I will ask just once next time". If you ask for a flying saucer and staff says No, you cannot have said flying saucer that is the end of that. Arguing with staff after they have made a decision towards one of your inquiries is the most disrespectful thing you could do to a staff member. Something from a year ago should not even matter now. sometimes you have to cut your loses and move on. Dwelling on something that has already been decided does not help anyone.

I do not feel that you are the least bit remorseful for your actions. Since you seem to have not learned from your mute I want you to tell me why you should be unmuted and I would think hard about this one.
Im telling you this the old owner dragoness said I would get my items back so about a month later i saw that message and gave it to manager they said theyll think of it then i gave it to pljz and he acted very positive that ill get the items back then they said no so i started fighting with them with a stubborn attitude then after about a minute they muted me I learned my lesson. I think it is perfactly reasonable to go onto forums and ask sawine after they've made up their mind because the old owner said that I would get items back so the thing i did wrong wasnt bringing it up but arguing with the staff i shouldve dropped it after they told me no it isnt a bit wrong to bring it up in a message asking the owner
it is nothing like asking for a flying saucer its like asking the owner and she says yes then you go to staff and they say no
even the managers who muted me said nexttime you should just msg the owner
Even now I find that you are still being stubborn and confrontational. That being said I have decided you will remain muted for two more days, to be unmuted around this time on the 12th. It will automatically unmute you so there is no reason to make another thread. If you are not unmuted by the 13th at this time, then you can go ahead and make another thread mentioning this one.

~locked~