Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What is the creator of minetowns email?
Started by [E] jmwart1

This isn't being rude. This is telling you how being a moderator works. When you make an application to be a Minetown mod you are essentially applying for a job. The first part of the interview is finding out if you are resorceful enough to find a thread for the position you are seeking to fill.
You are too young either way. The minimum age to be a mod is 16 and your profile says you are indeed 13
Well thats too bad.. I've only got 3 years to go though. I will probably just learn my way around mine town and build up my reputation and then apply. I wasn't really calling you rude but it was kind of mean the way you said 'You probably don't need to be a mod" thats it.. But thanks for the help. Do you know why you must be 16?
I didn't make the rule but I'm almost positive it has something to do with maturity
Oh ok.. Because I try to be very mature. I try to be responsible so I'll have to see!
Just a hint, you shouldn't ask to be staff on a server you're so new to that you can't find your way around. Some servers might be okay with that, but many, Minetown included, have higher standards. We look for people that not only can handle stressful and tedious situations well, but are able to help other members with normal activities. If you cannot even find the moderator applications thread, then we cannot trust that you are sufficiently mature and knowledgeable enough to perform well. While I do not condone coming down aggressively on newcomers, you cannot blame other members for feeling cynical about your capabilities.

I'm locking this thread before it becomes a major flame war.