Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] You might be a first year MineTowner if you....
Started by Unknown User

Just thought I'd make a little game ;D I'll start it off:

You might be a first year MineTowner if you think Iron is actually worth mining

You might be a first year MineTowner if you get excited when sawine actually chats

You might be a first year MineTowner if you get excited when your thread makes it to the "Latest popular threads" after 3 months

Your turn! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm pretty thrilled when sawine talks, probably cause when I joined the server you could actually have a conversation with the staff.

And you might be a first year Minetowner if you make a thread about first year minetowers when you've only on your fourth month of playing on the server.
Your probably a first year minetowner if you haven't heard of broly
I completely agree with jthm
xD i would say first month but it didnt really fit....
lol at the iron... that's how I'm getting more and more rich. You might be a first year minetowner if you think iron isn't worth anything. Considering the average iron vain is 5-6 iron (at least for me) and they're about 7 - 8 times more abundant than gold... 5*7 = 35 = 1 diamond, 5 iron (taking minimum averages). Average gold vain is about 3 gold... which = 1 diamond... I'd say iron is worth something.
iron = 9% of a piston!, whats more valuable than that! (redstone ofc)
You might be a first year MineTowner if you think that you can just take whatever items you want from an unprotected chest labelled "GRIEF TRAP"

2012-02-10_19.15.15.png
jthm02 wrote:
iron = 9% of a piston!, whats more valuable than that! (redstone ofc)

It's actually 1/9 of a piston, around 11% of a piston
And dunsjohn I probably think its worthless cause i don't go mining often and i don't look into it THAT much