Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft Skin and Texture Pack Creation Services
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Hey, many of you may will probably have got your skin off of public skin websites or you will have taken your skin from someone else, this is absolutely fine, however wouldn't you like something more origional? Something a little more specific to you? This is where I come in, I am willing, for a price, to create you your very on personal skin, based on your description. You can be as descriptive or as vague as you want, and I will fill in with what I think works, however I would prefer a picture describing the type of skin you would like, rather than just a description, otherwise I will do my best!

All you need to do is make a new post in this thread giving a brief, or detailed, description of your skin, preferably including a picture, and I will do all the hard work for you. Then I will send you an image of the skin and if you like it you can pay in game, and I will send you the picture to upload to minecraft.net. Simple!

Prices for a Skin: The cost of a skin will vary from 10-30d depending on how complicated the idea is, how vague your description is (i.e. how much of it you want me to fill in myself) and how long it will take for me to make it. I will also accept MT Credits at about $1000-$2000 per skin and I will also be accepting donations to Minetown on my account as payment which would probably range from $5-$10 per skin. If you think my price for your desired skin is unfair then I am also open to negotiations.

I will also be offering a Texture Pack MODIFICATION service. This is where I can MODIFY a texture pack for you. I won't be creating entirely new texture packs, unless you have a special request, are very detailed in description and are willing to pay a lot for it. If you send me the link to the texture pack you use, if you have a custom one we can find a way to get it to me, I will modify whichever blocks, items etc. you want, however you want.

Again I will be charging for the Texture Packs based on how complicated each design is and how long it takes etc. However for texture packs I will charge per block you want changing. There probably won't be many photos to describe what you want, without doing it yourself, but if you can find some, that would be great, and also I will need a detailed description. If you just want me to change some blocks based on a theme you give me, it will cost you more!

As part of the texture pack modification service, I can also change the look of mobs, items, menu etc. However because these are more difficult to do they will cost more. Again, you will need to tell me what you want changing and give a good description of what you would like it to look like. This will also require some work on your part, in replacing various files etc. but I can help you with that if necessary.

Prices for a Texture Pack (per block): The cost for modifying a block on a Texture Pack will be from 2-3d, again this is based on how much information you choose to give me and how difficult it is. I will also accept credits from about $100-$200 and, because of the low price per block, I will only accept Minetown donations for 10+ blocks, unless you really want to pay that way.

Prices for a Texture Pack (per item): The cost for changing one item of a texture pack will range from 3-10d depending on what it is and how complicated the design is. It will cost around $200 to $1000 in MT Credits and if you wish to pay by donating for me, it will be $5-$10, again depending on which item you want modifying.

If you would like me to modify something not listed here, post a comment describing what you want changing and we can talk terms.

If you really want me to make you a full texture pack, and can provide a decent enough description for what you want it to look like I can make an exception, however full texture packs will be considerably more expensive. I can do separate parts of the texture pack (e.g. all mobs, all items, all blocks, menus etc.) and you can choose which parts you want doing.

Prices For Whole Texture Pack:

All Blocks: 64-128d, $3000-$5000 MT Credits, $10-$20 donation.

All Mobs: 100-200d, $$2500-$6000, $15-$20

All Items: 150-250d, $4000-$7000, $15-$30

I will be able to do pretty much anything you want, if you want something doing, not listed here, leave a post describing what you want and we can talk about a price.

Thanks for reading!

Hey, I will take you up on this offer. Can you do something like this (attached) but make it like someone wearing a costume with a box style hat/head? How much will this be?
Sure, I can do this. I will make it first, then get back to you on the price! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Revels would you make me a skin if i told you to just make it however you would like?
I would need a theme at least, or you would need to tell me something about yourself/your character. This would also be a more expensive skin. But I would need something to go on, unless you really don't care, and then yes, I would be able to do that for you.
Lol you should make a skin that's opposite of sawines. Just like a white dude with the colors of the glasses flipped I'd pay for that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Sure if that's what you want! *mutters* damn wish i thought of that! I will probably be able to complete that by the end, if not before, of tomorrow. I will then post a picture, or show you in-game, and we can discuss payment!

Ill just pay you the highest which you have stated is 30d if that's okay with you
That's fine, if you're online when I am finished I can model it for you, if not I will post some pics of it here or in a private message!
Alright sounds good man