Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft Skin and Texture Pack Creation Services
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Luev25 wrote:
I am trying to figure out what Isoccers fav sport is! Anyone help me out? \

-Luev25-

Lol, im not sure.....Whats is that sport where you kick a black and white ball around? Not sure what its caleed....I know you cant use your hands unless your the guy holding the big stick to whack it with...O wait thats a hockey person...Gee...I just dont know...

/end of trying to be funny and not succeeding....
Hey hey, i currently have a Mr Gnome outfit,

and i would like a gnome in a tuxedo made for me please, i would prefer it if i could have it before saturday, thankyou
Sorry guys, current orders going a bit slow at the moment whilst I try and resolve my ban, however once it is over, ban or unban, I will continue working as normal to complete your skins!!
are you still doing orders ?? if so can i have my own ninja turtle skin please <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> i would lik eit similar to the tmnt skins but my own colour, like yellow or something <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Well I've got a lot to do at the moment, and that is why I stopped doing them, however if I can I will
hi true rurouni i am a fan myself and i have made a kenshin himura skin but it almost looks like him but its the most i could do!! if you like it i will send it to you through email or somethink!!!
hi true rurouni i am a fan myself and i have made a kenshin himura skin but it almost looks like him but its the most i could do!!
Please don't necro this thread! I am not offering this service anymore and don't want to confuse people!