Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Taster of my new texture pack.
Started by [E] Osmosis

I've never done a texture pack in a resolution as low as 16x16 before so I didn't feel that I had a lot to play with, so here it is; I decided to make it simple and (I hope) relatively unique!

I haven't done a lot yet so I'll only post whats finished or mostly finished.

PROGRESS UPDATE 01: Dirt, Stone, Sand, Regular Wood, Grass, Crafting Table and all 6 Ore textures added.

PROGRESS UPDATE 02: Uploaded Pine, Regular (Revised), Birch, Mossy Cobble, Gravel, Noteblock, Cobble, Brick and Clay textures. Also attached a picture of the jukebox and a better example of the wood, cobble and glass textures, along with a torch.

PROGRESS UPDATE 03: Uploaded picture of lit and unlit furnace, including closeup of crafting table and revised torch texture.

PROGRESS UPDATE 04: Uploaded screenshots of all revised textures in natural locations! Check them out.

PROGRESS UPDATE 05: *LARGEST UPDATE YET!* Updated iron ore texture, steel bars and updated mossy cobble, Sandstone and redstone torches, CREEPER PUMPKINS! CREEPER DISPENSERS! All wools completed, melons completed, all mineral blocks completed, all generic terrain textures completed. Nether almost complete.

Seems like I've reached an image limit. Going to upload everything to an online album so you can check it all out, any recommendations?
Looks good but slightly familier, if you make a hd pack (32x32) you could add animated textures, i have sparkling diamond on my dokucraft and anim textures would be epic
Looking good. Reminds me of fabric!
It looks so cute ^.^
Yield wrote:
Looking good. Reminds me of fabric!

omg yes it does, that is what I thought too. It makes me feel like I'm at one of those fabric stores. If anyone remembers Joann Fabrics when it was still in business, this reminds me of it. Doesn't matter if it is only 16xC, still looks awesome.
Reminds me of aorigianal art

(sorry for the spelling)

I like it...
Btw

Hd texture pack fix

I tried it without any mods, I used saphax bd craft

Any it worked until I warped to nether or went through a portal

The screen which usually says loading world and so on

It goes blank with the cobble texture and then the game crashes

Anyone got any tips?

I have allowed java as much memo as poss but no improvement!

HELP
Hmmm what resolution is the texture pack?

If your computer has, say 4gb of Ram and standard hardware, anything above 128 is likely to cause lag or crashes. When I'm using my laptop, a 512 texture pack simply will not work, despite pretty epic hardware.
BARNEY626 wrote:
Reminds me of aorigianal art

(sorry for the spelling)

I like it...

Aboriginal?

many-aliens.jpg

I don't see how

Actually, maybe the trees.
That's what I thought.. o.O