Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I can't make a town worth crap..
Started by [E] jmwart1

Ok, I went to the wiki and I followed instructions on making a mctown. It was funded and when I put down string it said.. "stormridge and main" so I reset the territory and then I tried to make it active but when I put this in (which is what your supposed to put) "/te active set main" it said the territory "main" does not exist. Why is it doing this!?!?! I lost to people that were going to get plots because of this!

Its really annoying! and sometimes when i put in commands it just doesn't even acknowledge me as the mayor/admin of that town. WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?
I know why

Do this

/town active reset

Then

/te active set main

And so on
This is the order you need to type in the commands:

/town active reset

/te active set stormrage_territ_main

(You have to use the entire territory region name.)

Then you use your wooden axe (if you need one use /kit wood) and select the opposite corners of your district (after you have the corners selected, make sure you give your selection height with //expand vert)

/te add district <district name>
I've done all this but sadly.. It still doesn't work.. Any other suggestion?
Bases on the error message you put in the OP i can only guess you are not using the entire region name when you are trying to make it active.
What does that mean?

btw thanks for helping out
Now it says that i don't belong to my town!! WHAT THE FRIK!?!?
The name of the territory region for your town is stormridge_territ_main so when you are making it active you need to type in /te active set stormridge_territ_main
thanks you solved that problem but now its saying I don't belong to a town WTF happened??
Did you do /town active reset?