Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for MrXEthan
Started by [E] TheSituAsian

Username: mrxethan

When you were banned : Not sure about the exact date

Person who banned you: Nick

Reason you were banned: Stealing spawners

I am trying for another ban appeal because its been about a month. I am hoping that the mods will reconsider the ban because I know better now. Thank you for your time and have a great day <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm willing to consider a pardon, but I need to know where the spawners are so I can destroy them.
Hm I think they were in my vault that heiwashin made me
Today Heiwashin and I tried to find your vault with no luck. I warped to your home set also, that had no chest that belong to you.

With that being said, we have recovered zero missing spawners.

There are 27 missing spawners. I'm honestly wondering where they went. Can you return them?
My friend told me that Zionia had taken the spawners from the mob trap to refund the person. The warp to my vault was /warp mrxethan and it should be there if I'm not mistaken
ahh, yea, i remember taking the spawners back and refunding them nick. I didnt remember the name of the player, sorry for the confusion. They were returned to the people they were stolen from. Ill leave the rest to you.
Well glad that part is settled. Now I have sent a message to request you to be manually unbanned. Not sure exactly how long that will take, but it may be a few more days.