Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Blissinged

Minecraft Username: Blissinged

Date of banning: Between February 7th and February 8th 2012

Banned By: Unknown

Reason for banning: Unknown (You have been disconnected by the server "You were banned")

I would at least like to know why I was banned?

I also want to know how I was banned because I just donated $35 and started to build a town .~.
First off, I appreciate you posting in the proper ban appeal format. We don't seem to get much of those on the first try these days.

HOWEVER....I am NOT happy with you for stealing a ton of stuff from locklionheart's personal storage unit. It'd be one thing if it was inexpensive stuff that you stole, but you had a kind of massive theft going on.

I'm sorry, but we don't tolerate stealing. You are permabanned. Maybe try again in a month or so to appeal, but I personally don't feel that someone with a complete disregard for the rules belongs on our server.
Permabanned? Oh well... (Unlike most others, I don't seem to be feeling that tense over being permabanned after donating...)

Tell Whoever I stole from he can have all my stuff in my /home unit, and possibly take over my town (/warp housetown)

I accidentally found that warp trying to find a shop, and with many chests being unlocked with valuable items, well...you get the story

Even if I am permabanned the day after I donated $35, Oh well

Quite ashamed I stole...like I said before, let whoever I stole from have everything I had (I was a normal very good player besides this incident) I have lots more than i stole <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Edit 1: I played minecraft in single player anyways until I found multiplayer servers, I really should get back into single player.