Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft Skin question-
Started by [E] Kei-ki chan

Am I allowed to sell minecraft skins for in game credits?

To be honest, I don't see why not... unless you're advertising a website. As to people actually buying skins, I don't think many would. If you use MTC as a form for you to sell skins, there's no guarantee they'll get what they pay for. I'm not trying to say you're a con artist or anything, I'm just saying the type of trade you'll be doing is a "100% trust for a pass or fail." If you were to con someone... you'd probably be banned right away, without chance of appeal... that's fraud. So, to be honest, I would suggest you don't sell skins for MTC. By all means, if you are selling skins and have your own personal website, feel free to post the link here. I wouldn't mind checking it out if you have a website. Just don't advertise it in game.
Well, yes technically you are, because its not against the rules specifically. I may be horribly wrong though, check with a moderator/admin first before you start selling them. xD

P.S. LOL this reminds me of another post I was reading about someone trying to sell forum sigs for IRL money xD
Ah gosh darn it dunsjohn, you keep beating me xD
huh well I don't scam, I sell art for people for other games and and recognized as a legit seller, though never sold on minecraft and I would make the skin them screenshot and ask for payment then email by forum private messages. ^_^

Iunno if people would actually buy them but no one buys in game stuff for credits and all i want is a cow and a chicken egg but the price like sky rocketed @_@
2hai4you: what you do to get credits is to buy 15 minecraft accounts, register them all for MineTown, then vote xD its only gonna cost about $400 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Honestly though, I would buy one from you xD I really need a new skin.
Skin???? how much you selling per skin?
yeah? yay be my first customer, okay so only examples I have the one skin im wearing now and the skin I made for purplegrapefruit and my old pink wolf skin. I can log on and show you my current one its T-elos from xenosaga , to compare : i5rsw2.png

telos.jpg

..mh dunno what to charge for the skins though pixels don't take me that long uhm uhm since you're my first customer i'll let you choose a fair price
To be honest, I'd say 4000 mtc would be a good price. That is 3 days worth of voting (well, a little more than 3 days worth. It'll be like 3 votes into the fourth day).

I'm wondering, would you do custom orders? Like, if I gave you a picture and you made a skin?
Yes I can and like I said you don't pay until i show you screenshots and you approve ^_^ 4000sounds nice okay thats what ill charge