Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] EPIC PVP!
Started by Unknown User

There will be bows and you will be supplied with arrows
I wanna do it!
Only 2 Hours left! Sign up while you still can, because sign ups end in 1 hour 30 mins.
What time does it start sir?
30 mins but minecraft is down for me so i may have to postpone
Craftermaster, if we die, will we get our kit back? Seeing as the point is to advance and win the prize, not win each others stuff!!!
Y̵̸͓̹͍̣̺͈ͦ̏̂̓͞ơ͓̭͍͎̦͕͚͔ͤͣͦ̋͋̆u̵̢͉͎̝͇̠̘̪͍͛ͪͯ̾̓̊͐̍͞ͅ ̶̛̝ͪ̓̌̚͝ą̧̦͙̟̩͍̦̬̐̿̍̑̄̿̋r̻̰̣̙͓̽̀̒̈́ē̹ͣ̒ͪ̿̔͋̚͢͡ ̵̤̭͇̣͎̖̈͒ͧ̓̀̌̂̍̃͠͞g̶̝̞̼͔ͬͩ̀̍ͥͧͅǭ̷̜ͧ̿ͫ̐̎ͅi̶̴̢̜̥̯̤͂͗ͩ͆͑n͖̪̱̠̐̌̓̔͒͌̇͌ǧ̫̯̘̝͉̰̝̫̑́͡ ̷͖̃ͬ͟ṭ̬͓͙̪̞̏̋̿̄̊͋ͧͅô͙̇͛ ̟̬͖̀̿̈̀́͘d̯͓̣̋̀͗i̓͆ͯ̔͒͐́͏͓̯̻̖e̟̩͎̥̦̣͕̦ͧ̃ͮ͂͗ͦͤ

̫͙̺̾̓͝Ŵ̷ͧ͆҉̗̤͔͍͖͜Ḙ̜̥̥̲̘̦̫͕ͥ͗̄ͫ̓̍̋́͢ ̢̭̜̟̻̳̰̖̊̿͋̆ͯ̃̕ͅa̛̳͎̬̫͈̣̖ͩͪ̈͞ͅȑ̢̰̦̥̠ͤ͗ͤ̇ͨ̊ͮ͡͞e̷̪̗͙̰̘̋͗ͭ̓̄̕ ̼̙͙̠̜̒̃̿̈͛͌͋͠ǵ̭͉̻͇̫͓̯̑ͮ̽̑͗́o͕̱̲̺͙͋̇̂ͪ̾́͗̅͢ỉ̢̼̘͕̩̱̗̉̋̓͛̊ͤ̐̌̕n̘͔͍̣̙͍͔̏́̔g͙͚̥̳̳͐͐̎͜͡ ̵͆ͬͨͤͤ҉̬̲͈̩͓ͅt̶̡̗̗̫͉͔̳̐ö͈̞̖͍̲̆̃̑͘ ̷̥̙̦̬͙̰̩͕́ͩ̉ͨ͢d̡̠̜ͤi̪̻̖͎͇̙̜̟͒̔͒ͧ͢͢e͙̫ͪ͑̆͑͊

̛̐̿̆̈́͋͛ͭ͗҉̝͙̭̳͙̘̹̩̜P̶̶͎̟̤̩͔̗ͧ͐̊ͅl̳͕̳̪͔̪ͨ̽̿̀e̘̻̩̔̔͗͒̆ͪ͊́̚͝ạ̵̡̘̦͓͙ͮ̏̿̓ş̺̼͓̂̊̒̀e͈͙͕͙͇ͣͫ̊̎ͯ ̸̤̭̦̣̮̪̹̦̪ͪ̔d̙̮̼̫̠͉ͥ̓̀͝ͅo̐҉̴̯̬͕̬͔̱ ̧̘̺̺̦̻̹͎̹̈̀n̵̶̗̜̹̩͓̿ͨ̆̌͒͆̚ö̞̟̦̼̭͖͍̓ͯ̕t̸̺͇̲̄͊̅ͩ̂ͥ̾͛ͭ̕͞ ͔̣͇͌̈́̈͗̄ͬ̽̾͢͢l͔̦̓͆̅ͯ̅͟͞e̝̻̻̤̺̠̰̬̤ͯ̍̂̽͌̑̅ͧͭt̛̺̼̥̙̣͓̞̤̾̅̍̑̆͢ ̢̢̜̣͈̱̘̔̈͂͂m̗̳̩̬͖̈̓̀̀̒̾ē̬̼̲̠̫̣͉͕̦ͫ̌̾͝ ̧̯̬͉̬̠̰̩̒͌̍dͥͫ͛̏ͭ̎͏̢̭̱̕i͌ͦ҉̙̺̦̼̖͙͘͢ȩ̶̛̯̱̝͎̀ͫ͆̅ͥ̉ͣ̋

̡̫̺̌̅̉̓̽͋̎͡G̴̟̣̗͚̟̞̈́̏ͫ̄ͥ̿͛̽̀ȍ̪̟̌̇́̏ ̞ͨͨ̈́ͯ̌̽̿̀̀ͅb͚̰̪͚̲̎͌̀ͥ͆͋à͓̗͖̈̇̀̀͟c̸̣͙͕̙͐͐͒ͪ͆͂̍k͓̝̥̱̔̔͐̎ͥ͘ ̻̠͍̪̬͙̭̃̎ͩͬ̿̎̄̈͘t̵̴̨͈̹͚͎̼̬̍̓ͨ͐̋̒̽ͅo̻͖̺͙̮ͪͥ̏ͦ̈̆͛̇͟ ̡̫͙̖̞̭͚͐̄ͨ͟͡s̴͖͓̘̼̻̬̔͂̌͋ͪ̃ļ̵̯̝͈̩̜̹͇̃̎̃͂̋́ͩe̸̛̻̲ͭͦ̃́ͫ͢e̟͕̱͈̊͊͠͝p̗̖̟̙̪͚͉͍̠̓̆̒̽͆ͭ͗ͫ̚ ̸̷̡̱̫͓̞͚͑̄̓̌͐̐̚ͅG̵̛̞͚̜̝͚̤̲͖̿̃̄̓̓͛ơ͍͈̊ͭ͛̀ͦ̋͑͗ ̘ͦ͂̅ͩ̔́ͪ͜b̡͕͉̰̭͓͖̗ͤͫ̀ͭ͡ą̧͔̤͍͓͙̲ͨͥͣͫ̀̏c͇͖̖̺͑ͮ̋ͅk̶̏̊ͦ҉̤̲̪̺̻̰ ̥̫̟͌̈͌̂̌̓͑̚͞ͅṱ̸̙͙̺̪͍̣͉ͥ͑̒o̧͔̪̝̫̤͍͇̽ͬ̓ͅ ̛̦̙͓͔̟̓ͤͅͅs̶̡͖̤̤̳̭̤̱͔ͧ̆̓̈́̓̚ļ͔̭͎̻̫͔̙̱̠̓͒ͨ̀ḙ̪͍̳̒ͣ̒̀̉̀̚e̡̮̦͍̽́̑̒͒̎p̡̭̯̜̿̎ͬ͛ͅͅ

̥̻̠̳̯͇͉͒͌̏̾͝ͅg̛ͩ͏̤̝͈̝̩͟b̟̼̳̠̰̜̒͗ͤͯͯ̈́̄͛͜͝a̛͌͋҉̤̖͙̱̲c͉̜̥̣̏͊ͬͤ̐̋̽ͨ͡kͤ͊ͧ͊ͥ͋̂͏҉̪̠̪̙̱2̝̭̜͚̞͑̌͋ͦ̊̈̔̿S̺͚̣̬͌̑͋ͪ̾͌̐́͝l̳̤̜̗͓̣ͩ̿̕ē̩̮̱͂̋e̛̱̪̫̱̽̔̆ͥ̅ͭ̑p͂ͤͣ҉͏͕͈̗̹̰͚̪

̐͛͑ͥ̀͂ͬ̾͜͏̱̪̠͓̙̜̲

̨̤͎͔̯͎̿̈́ͯͭ̀͞ͅW̬̰͖̥͎͖͍͔̲̿͌̊͛͜͝e̵̘͈͂̂ ̗̫̞̥̯̜̱̝̀͑̓͗̄̀̏͐̃a̠͚̹ͪ͋̋̆́̚̚r̵̨̲̪̭͔̣̼̣ͯ̀͡ͅȅ̬̪ͬ͆ ̷̗̭̹͚́ͥ͝a̧̮͖͆̆͒̽͋̅l̵̻̟̝͈̳̤̹̬͑͞l͎̰̾ͮ̎̎ͮ̇̚̚͢ ͙͈̫̭̇̔͊g̡̮̭͍͈̺̝̝͂ͮ͒ͭ͗ͮ͜͟o͎̼̰̭ͭͥ̚͡i̟̩̮ͭ̂͐̓̈͢nͬ̒͂͏͎͇g͓̭̜͓̽ͨ ̻̖̺̖̫̯͖͕̼ͫͧ͋ͤͨͥẗ͓̠̠̥̞͔͈́̏̾ͯͮ͋̒ͩo͚̦̩͇̤͉͌ͭ̅̃̏͐͞ͅ ̬̰̳̬̖̦͇̆͐̀d̏͗͢͏͖̹̣͎͉̦͈i͇̰͊̇͊ͧ͟e̖̓̉̅͆͝͡

̶͖̭̩̱̬̲ͥ́͢G̡̤̯̦̯̪ͭ̍͗̇̌̚o͛̑̋͝҉̴̱̱ ͍͉͍̋ͤ̒̊ͥ͋͝b̷̨͈̲̼̅̎̋̽ͪͦa̛͙͔̻͖͓̽̆̎ͧͮͥͮ̿͛c̜̳͈̼̝̏̃̽̓͌̎͆̆͠k̜̳̝͉̰̹̓ͨ̓̑͝ ̸̧̬̜̻͇̝̘̘̈̾̈́͋͆̂ͯ̎t̵͙̣̻ͩͨ̏̄̓̀ŏ̲͉̔̏ͯͫ̀̾ͦͨ ̶̷̧̟͈̝̭̞̘͓ͥ̍ͦ͊s͕̤͍̱̲̙̺̑̓̅̍ļ̹͙̥̰͖͓̲͔ͫ̉̂ͤ̓̓ͬ͠ͅe̠̹̅ͯ̓̔ͮͨę̶̣̭͑̏ṕ̢͔̬̥̗̫̥͐͗̄͝ http://textozor.com/zalgo-text/
I can read the above....

You are going to die

We are going to die

Please do not let me die

Go back to sleep x2

We are all going to die

Go back to sleep

WTF

XD
my minecraft is fucking up, i cant connect online, i'll tell you when it's ready
Unfortunately, its a global problem crafter :/

You can get on at minecraft.net, playing inbrowser.