Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal.
Started by Unknown User

Time: sometime at night or after i logged off I'm not quite sure

person: idk either

reason: idk but my bro might've done something...

All i know is that i can't log on, i have a big island to keep track of and if i can't get back on I dunno what to do without a server.

please if possible fix this.
Please post a proper ban appeal if you wish to have it reviewed. See the sticky thread in ban appeals.
USERNAME: robospartanx

TIME BANNED: unknown

PERSON WHO BANNED: unknown

REASON BANNED: unknown (however, my brother could've done something)
BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'robospartanx': Griefing the Spawn Rail

Please respond to this or wait for isoccer to present what he found and explain.
the region was WAY off and it was somewhat unprotected so i needed some glowstone and i took about 6blocks from the rail.. lights. yeah sorry bout that maybe i can get on and fix it? then jail time or something?
Hmmm... Seems you lied. (Check the Screenshot) You also griefed a TON of rails. Over 120, I learned, after finishing the rollback.

Griefing is griefing. Griefing will not be tolerated. You should know that, because you agreed to those rules when you joined the server. Your ban stands as a permanent ban.

ROBOBAN.png
WHAT?! I NEVER grieved the rails! my bro said he made them! ARGH! IMMA KILL HIM! very sorry. though about the glowstone.. but the rails ween't by me! i swear!
well.. if it's permanent it's permanent sorry about this. Thanks for having me i guess...

GOODBYE MINETOWN!