Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeals
Started by [E] Bloxel25

================

username: robertabrahamse

date banned: 2015/05/18

person who banned me: unknown

reason banned: scam

================

i did not know how to pay someone plz help i am innecont
Give me a minute to look into this.
thx

plz pay the guy who wants the money i own him 133 mtc
We've already debited the money from your account and given it to the seller. You tried to steal an item for such a trivial amount of MTC. Care to explain why you feel the need to take other people's earned items instead of earning your own? If I'm not mistaken, you learn how to pay someone in the tutorial world, so please, provide me with a good explanation.
I tried to pay him but I did not know the command so I went home to see if I could trade him something and then the power went out so I could not pay him so I tried to log on the next day and I was banned so I could not pay him
Hello I am not happy with the lack of communication with the staff I will accept one month ban or I will not play on the server and I will report to mojang this bad service so please I would like an update to the ban if I am unbanned and I get a malware when joining I will report to the FBI cyber devisoin
Oh boy. I've been waiting for someone like you.

1: We all have lives.

2: We've decided your ban length already, but we're going to review that decision in lieu of your satirical reply.

3: LOL

4: You're not unbanned yet.

5: LOL*

6: Please learn to spell better.

*LOL malware

Thank you for your patience (or lack thereof), we'll get back to you with a definite answer soon.

~Jared
OK thanks for that rude reply no offense May I ask for desired ban length I want to start streaming soon and make an advertisement of your server take your time I am going to my cousen in a few months regards robertabrahamse
The length we determined was three weeks from last tuesday, we're still deciding whether to keep that time frame.
Thanks please keep me updated to the time