Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal for Jahaoronnie
Started by [E] Jahaoronnie

Username: jahaoronnie

When you were banned : 2-5-12

Person who banned you: Don't know

Reason you were banned: Don't know
You and jayams were banned for massive duping of spawners. You can give your side of the story, but really you're just waiting for me to discuss some of the details with more staff.
Oh sorry. He just told me one day and said we could have made a lot of money. Guess I was being really greedy and just did it. Again really sorry and hope you can give me a second chance
First things first, send me a message with the location (warps etc) of all involved items, including the gold earned.
Messaged
I"ve finished cleaning up today. You'll be unbanned, but be prepared to see that the grand majority of your gold, diamonds, and other items are gone. Keep in mind that using exploits to profit, if we decide it's unfair, will do nothing but get you banned and make you lose gold\money if unbanned.
That seems very fair thanks very much

Still banned though
Still banned?
Yes ma'am
UNBAN: heiwashin unbanned name 'jahaoronnie': Unbanned!

You were unbanned but it looks like we will have to do a manual override to unban you, I have messaged the right people for the job. Please be patient while they do this for you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> x