Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] schwarherz ban appeal
Started by [E] Schwarherz

Username: schwarherz

When you were banned : 02/05/2012

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: I'm not sure, but I think it might have been for destroying a house that was in the way of working on a town I was helping with. I thought it was part of the town until the owner of the town informed me it wasn't. I tried to replace everything exactly as it was but obviously I missed something. I'm very sorry for what I did and would do anything to make it up to the person and the staff (for having to deal with it).

BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'schwarherz': You wanna grief, find a server that will let you.

Please wait for Soccer to respond
thanks for the information Zionia. I look forward to hearing from someone, I'd like to get back to work as soon as possible. But, if the ban stays permanent could I arrange for my property, etc to be given to someone? I'd hate for it to go to waste or be fought over.
I did ban you, for griefing someone's hut. I want you to know: Griefing of ANYTHING, in any world, but the WarWorld, will result in a ban. Since it was a small griefing, you are unbanned. But, any griefing from here on out will result in a permanent ban, and I will not even consider an appeal.
Thank you soccer. I'll always make sure its something that I personally have region protected or have an assurance that it belongs to whomever Im working for from now on. When will the unban go into effect?
bump (because Im still banned)
Ill try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Well the message changed, it now says "You are banned from this server!"
Hmm :/ Ill ask Sawine to manual unban you. Sorry.
thanks a million. I hope it happens soon ^^