Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] talking in minecraft
Started by [E] purewiz96

i created this account about an hour ago and i can still not talk on this server i am not sure if this is a technical issue but i would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. I would like to socialize with the other people on the server.

thank you,

Purewiz96
Seems like you're probably still a guest. You need to submit an application at http://www.minetown.net/join and then wait for it to be approved.

Put some thought into your responses and don't hold back on information. Short answers usually get you denied.

Good luck
thank you i thought i was answering them reasonably but i did send them a application and still i guess have not gotten approved. ~.~

well thank you again for your help

Purewiz96
Applications can take up to two days to be accepted/declined. Use big words and big sentences and they shouldn't decline your app.
does it really take like 2 days because that's kinda dumb if someone really wants to play it they should be able to sign up and play because they are losing potential customers >.<
Admins and moderators have better things to do in life than sit and look through applications. You have to be patient. Meanwhile, you can go play in guestworld, but griefing is allowed in there.
I don't think the server is losing potential donators. I think the server is saving itself from a litany of idiot players.

(I'm not calling you an idiot.) Just give it time, the people who work with the apps see a lot of them every day.

Would you want them to rush through and not give careful consideration?

We still get idiots who break the rules, but I think the mods who handle them do a pretty good job on the whole. I am in favor of them taking their time.
Part of the issue is we receive more than 100-200 applications each day. The application process helps us filter out many people that won't bring benefits to the community, which is why the community is a great as it is. And while there are people that might move on before the applications are gone through, anyone worth having in the community will have no issues with waiting for their application to be approved.