Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Quick Tip For Mumble Users
Started by [E] m0rt4lity

Aright I didn't see a post on this, and I had a friend ask me a question on the quickest way to access the mumble server without having to come to the site. I didn't want to discourage him from coming to the site told him he should check out forums and what not. But to do him the favor I still set out to find a way to make a quicker way to the mumble server I didn't see anything on here about this. So hopefully I'm the first and it's helpful to many of the mumble users, if not please disregard and delete.

Alright now to make a quick shortcut to get onto the minetown mumble server it's rather easy. First thing you need to do is right click anywhere on your desktop, Go to new and create a shortcut. It's going to ask you to type the location of the item. Simply go to the minetown main page and right click the "join server" button for the mumble server. Copy location of link and paste it into the box that is asking you for the location of the item to shortcut. Click next and you'll have a new shortcut on your desktop minetown mumble server. Hopefully this has helped someone, if you have any questions please ask and like I said if there was a post on this please delete.

Hoped this helps someone
Meh, I live on the forums anyway. I got no problems coming here to get in.