Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SUPER Cheap HD Res. Images for signatures, posters, avatars, and backgrounds! All for Mac & Windows!
Started by [E] Apple_tree

Cheap Minecraft Art

In the weeks that have passed I have been bord and picked up my art on my Mac up again. I will be doing cheap and great art for site banners, avatars, and signatures oh wait I foggy, background images for your Mac or pc. I work hard for this so if you want one please fill this out:

Fill forum out:

Ign (this is if you want your skin in it) :

What art do you want? (background, avatar ect.)

What price are you willing to give?

What do you want it to look like and say?

What size do you want?

Extra: (mobs, colors, ect.)

The order for customers is the first come first serve, first one who post is first, so on.

That is all I can access from my iPad I will put more up. I can also do 3D?

EDIT: my imgur page with my very first and latest work i have PUT up. I have more on my computer. My imgur user is appletreeminecraft

Contact me:

Apple.tree.minecraft@gmail.com
What price were you hoping for for

A background (wallpaper)

And forum signature
idk what do u think would be good? also what do u want more ? like your skin? text? and all
I was thinking for a wallpaper something in the region of 5-10d

But I am sure that is a total ripoff for you
Not entirely sure if I'm using imgur properly, but I searched your name on it and nothing came up.

I need to see what you've done before.
Ign: Nick663

What art do you want? Signature

What price are you willing to give?: like 120 diamonds.

What do you want it to look like and say?: Looks cool and showing up my name in a nice art.

What size do you want?: not too big, not to tiny, like it fits perfect.

Extra: maybe with the crysis 2 charakter? ^^
IGN: SloopJB1

What art: Signature

Price: Say anything from 100MTC -- 500MTC

What do I want it to look and say: The words, SloopJB (No 1) and main colours (colors) Green and Purple.

Size: Fitting and cool font.

Extra: Picture of Diamond Pickaxe? Deus Ex Human Revolution logo <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Re-reading this, it looks like you've copy/pasted. Looks like something an adbot would do. Are you ACTUALLY on Minetown or are you just advertising?
Ign (this is if you want your skin in it) : bonzaijoe

What art do you want? (background, avatar ect.) i'd like my skin standing with a diamond sword in his hand in front of the Knights Templar Logo/Flag

***NOTE*** for the Knights Templar Flag/Logo, go to this link:

http://www.knightsofthetemple.net/

What price are you willing to give? 500-1000 Credits

What do you want it to look like and say? I told you what I want it to look like in the (what art do you want)column, but for what i want it to say, in Black and Gold Lettering, i want my name (bonzaijoe) and then I want under it in red lettering, "The Knights Templar"

What size do you want? just a nice banner/forum signature

Extra: (mobs, colors, ect.) nothing else...
i am actually on minetown and um while i mean name the prive guys like $ so like 2 bucks it can be cheap but not 1 buck but 3+$ would be fine. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>