Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cant reach server?
Started by [E] OdNebuula

EDIT - finally logged in so that issue is done - now just curious about the donation badge

I just turned on my pc - and I cant reach the server. I tried restart, and refreshing server list...it says 'polling" until finally i cant cant reach server. I know I didnt do anything banable, I really hope thats not what happened somehow - this is the best minecraft server out there. My IGN is Mac9999 thanks in advance

-also curious why it doesnt say donated next to my name in server? I only donated $5 so i guess maybe thats it? just curiosity
AT the moment there's a restart, just before that the server crashed. When the update (restart) has finished, try getting on. If you can't., I'll help you further
thank you for speedy response kong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I figured it out, and now feel dumb =3
And about your donation, Ask A Mod+ Or Admin. They will give you a tag that says: Donator. Also, no question is a silly question.
Bumb, hope Mac sees this