Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Server Host
Started by [E] bonzaijoe

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to start up a nice little server for me and my friends, so i was wandering what server hosting website Minetown uses

Thx Guys,

Joe "bonzaijoe" Ducko
I'm not sure but based off the server's hardware specs its probably a server hosting site that mainly does larger sizes of servers slot wise, its also probably very expensive for Minetown to run because of the amount of slots and also the amount of ram (92 gb!!!). I would recommend a site that does less slots if your only going to have just your friends and you on unless you have 300 friends. Good server hosting sites for the price are treepuncher.com and servercraft.co, but remember the server's location also matters to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The map its self is on its own server... There is a spec list somewhere around here. The forum is ran by Enjin
urfacepwn wrote:
I'm not sure but based off the server's hardware specs its probably a server hosting site that mainly does larger sizes of servers slot wise, its also probably very expensive for Minetown to run because of the amount of slots and also the amount of ram (92 gb!!!). I would recommend a site that does less slots if your only going to have just your friends and you on unless you have 300 friends. Good server hosting sites for the price are treepuncher.com and servercraft.co, but remember the server's location also matters to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I had a servercraft.co server about a year ago, it wasn't bad for just a few friends.
We own our server and it is just rented space in a data center.

I don't know of any good places to rent servers though.
Wow thats some serious hardware must of had a serious price to go with it
Well, we found a website called mcprohosting.com Do you think that's a good site? Otherwise, My friends and I think the Multi-colored names Are AMAZING, what plugin is that?????? can you please tell me, cause it's awesome
Before our current server we used allgamer.net
Youll have to search for your own plugins...
I use Servercraft...... Link here

its under 8$'s a month but you get your ip chosen for u.

It has mcmyadmin already installed. almost 24/7 Support (it takes a while)

i like it i use it for private use for me and my friends, the map takes is 67,835,505bytes(67.9Mb) it laggy when you first login but it gets better overtime. also the plugins i recommend if going public LOGBLOCK(mine town uses this) and Nocheat/kNoHax & fractions. it recommends for the 8$ one for 1-7 players at once. Get more information from the link of the site above.

Pics at the bottom for your service

Edit: Website Uses Enjin <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>