Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] sister server
Started by [E] Pauluus

hi, staff and friends and settlers of minetown, iam 1oliverbear and i used to play minetown, and i now iam a dmin on joey_Dev's server and e had the idea to ask to make minetown our sister server, and all the mods and admins of minetown will be mods of our server and they and the rest of minetown will be invited to the grant opening of the server. So plz think about it.

Scienierly the staff of holy trinigney
personally i dont think this is a good idea for this reason:

1: minetown is already to big, they have staff to staff there server, they dont want there staff not to be on another server as staff when they need them on there server.
No, this will not happen.

1. Minetown already has 3(almost 4) different servers.

-Main

-Creative

-Tnt/War

-Almost completed new Main, the old one will still be accessible and you may still transfer your stuff

2. The staff is currently already busy working on Minetown and will not have that much time to help you

3. This would just promote even more competition that Minetown does not need

4. Minetown is part of Eximius games, which sawine owns, and I doubt he would add yours to it

5. (This is a bit egotistical) "Sister server" Implies that they are equal in quality
I understand this has happed to my old server. Well Iam sorry for bothering u.
OkiFool66 wrote:
No, this will not happen.

-Tnt/War

I like how you said TnT <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8-)">8-)</object>
Minetown staff is already more than busy trying to keep this server maintained. Last thing we need is another server to maintain.

No offense intended.
Pshhh, not going to happen. Trying to get popular from a server you left is NOT a good idea.