Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Current Shop Index
Started by [E] dteandy

@298922 wrote:
@10247194 wrote:
Holy smokes! That was a necro there bud <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

It is not a necro. This thread's purpose is for a list of shops people can visit. Also considering the removal of market, this thread is now deemed a priority in my eyes, as it alleviates problems for people attempting to find shops to sell and buy from.

I know of 2 more shops that should be added to this list:

/home mynameisneil shop

/home dteandy shop

I will attempt to gather a broader list in the mean time, hopefully it will help people out once I can post it.

Just to point out, for those who don't read old threads. The Market WILL be returning, hopefully better than ever. Its not permanently gone just temporarily removed while we fixed up spawn to release the regen. It should be back sooner than later, preferably soonish but we all know that staff is a thankless job where things happen and items are delayed.
@1215969 wrote:
@298922 wrote:
@10247194 wrote:
Holy smokes! That was a necro there bud <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

It is not a necro. This thread's purpose is for a list of shops people can visit. Also considering the removal of market, this thread is now deemed a priority in my eyes, as it alleviates problems for people attempting to find shops to sell and buy from.

I know of 2 more shops that should be added to this list:

/home mynameisneil shop

/home dteandy shop

I will attempt to gather a broader list in the mean time, hopefully it will help people out once I can post it.

Just to point out, for those who don't read old threads. The Market WILL be returning, hopefully better than ever. Its not permanently gone just temporarily removed while we fixed up spawn to release the regen. It should be back sooner than later, preferably soonish but we all know that staff is a thankless job where things happen and items are delayed.

You missed the point. I have indeed read the old threads, and I am well aware of a new building that will list shops and how to get to them. However as you pointed out, it is not ready yet. Until it is, this thread can be used to supplement such shortcomings in the meantime by providing those same shops simply as a forum post for server members.

This being said, I have compiled some more shops:

/warp east3k <--- Bennett020 and My own shop, currently under construction, inside Kyoto Mall

/home ronvandorp mall

/home punkypals bazaar

/home 100kittycatlover petshop

/warp east9k <--- Follow the east road, 100kittycatlover's "shop under the arrow"