Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Upcoming Faction War
Started by [E] Matt [5]

I'm nervous.

I can feel the tension rising.

Everywhere I go, I'm asked what faction I belong to.

But I'm neutral.

Sorry for the dramatics, but seriously, I can totally see something coming up. I've read a bit of Minetown History, and I see that Faction Wars have occurred before. Dominion is TAKING OVER, and they are very dangerous. Only thing I'm worried about is the economy (dead serious). Who will buy my things if everyone is fighting?!

Well this should be interesting!

The Dominion is not TAKING OVER. They are simply letting off steam by hunting down and ruthlessly killing anyone trying to mine endstone or gather ender pearls. Think of them as protectors of the ecology of the end. Think of all those ender being lives that would be otherwise snuffed out without them. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Seriously though, the Dominion has cost me several suits of crappy armour and about a dozen stacks of endstone. They are dangerous in the End, but for the most part are NOT A&$hats when outside of the End. On the great scale of things I have been entertained by them far more than I have been inconvenienced by them.

Don't worry about the economy, furniture sales(beds) and potion sales are through the roof.

Note: I am factionless by choice.. Mostly, but not entirely neutral.
MEANWHILE, in the CRF factions, peace and prosperity reign supreme as players stockpile resources for the server's most beautiful projects ever...

As a faction leader of Espero for over a year, all I have to say is, "lol dominion"

-jpk
Dude, relax! Dominion's not trying to take over EVERYTHING- we just want to oversee the end. Everyone else can play, hopefully Landr0 will restrict the dominiance of our PVPers. And by the way, the nether is like 10000 times the size of the end and no one ever goes there. Other factions could totally be more nether based.

And if you're worried about sales, i can talk them into relying on your shop. We dont need potions or food, weve got plenty. But we coluld use lots more armour and bedbombs.

We may be preparing for wars with Templar and Brimley, but those are the only ones so far.

Sorry to scare you with the rumors- Everyone gives us a bad rep when we do good.
dominon taking over?? THABIGDAWG taking over..
Personally, I don't understand factions lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Dominion are and will take ove...PROTECT THE END and ITS INHABITANTS! We are just making our name bad so we get more fun killing! Plus Enderman are cool, don't kill them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ya, there is no way that a war is gonna break out. There was that small feud with the Dominion vs. End players, but thats nothing. Kt and dominion havent done anything. And like jpk said, CRf factions are just chugging along. In fact, Valor doesjt recognize most straight PVP factions because they get flamed and usually can't even get any members or organization.

And as an expert in factions and their affairs, I'd have to say that the dominion wasn't fffaction to even bother with at first, but now that they have calmed down and balanced out their pvping and buildind id say that they are a serious and well formed faction now. Good factions don't start wars with good factions, factions that have reckless member with the opportunity to attack other factions and a bad relation with that faction start wars.
I do not get it. Is the end safe for explorers to explore? Is there actually people killing inoccent people in the end? The only experience I had with some problem in the end is when somehow enderman started attacking me and some guy (guessing it was the dominion) killed me trying to save my own life. It's nothing serious to get into this though because I only had a wooden sword and Lv 5 exp.
Actually Dominion and the Knights Templar have a war planned for the future...