Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This damned war has gone too far...
Started by [E] Idellechi

Having faction wars are a good thing in my opinion. They will definetly make this server more exiting and bring back some factions. I would love to be in one.
/me has thumbed up all of Hayden's posts because he is a true genius.

WAR = BAD

MAYONAZE = BAD

PASTA = GOOD

PEACE = GOOD

FROGS = AMAZING.

That is all.
Ya i know it accidentally put 2 posts down after the website had a mini crash and no, grapefruit998 wanted me to ban all who have been associated with Dominion or are on their side. I told him, taking sides is 1 thing but banning friends is another. I denied what he told me and wanted no more part in any discussion.
Hayden775 wrote:
Ya i know it accidentally put 2 posts down after the website had a mini crash and no, grapefruit998 wanted me to ban all who have been associated with Dominion or are on their side. I told him, taking sides is 1 thing but banning friends is another. I denied what he told me and wanted no more part in any discussion.

Grape made an announcement on trade a few days ago that he'd pay 100d for someone to burn my house down.
Hayden775 wrote:
You see how silly this sounds? Burning down houses? Banning friends? IT'S A GAME! Have fun, don't start wars!

This has been Geinus words on PVP by Hayden775.

We will return after this commercial break.

FROGS. ARE. AMAZING!

Red-eyed%20Tree%20Frog-1.jpg

Now back to the show.
enjin is irking me bad...i tried posting this 2xs now...

1: coffeey and grape were temp banned to cool off as they were the main parties involved with the groing drama in global chat...i am a moderator...tat means i moderate...i keep the drama out of the game so we can all have a good time...they are now pardoned.

2: This war is supposed to be 'friendly rivalry' not a (pardon my language) Bitchfest. Either tone it down or go find a darn PVP server...you are ruining the game for everyone.

3: We (the staff) get at least 20 PEs, forum threads, conversatoins, and private messages about this war Every Day...I am not exaggerating...They are all about demanding refunds for your actions, complaining about how you kill them in improper ways, requesting your members banned, yelling and screaming at the staff for not stepping in about it...as well as anything else you can imagine...

4: The issue is not the war or pvp or lawlessness...its from people taking things way too far or too seriously and getting butt-hurt. It is a game people...you shouldnt be losing friends over this...if you are, you are doing things WAY wrong...

5: I am done with this issue. So long as no one goes into the realms of trying to start drama in chat, or breaking server rules. Do not come whining to me about being killed in the end. you all already agreed that the end is lawless...so no one should be coming to me about any issues there. I will say, if i have to be dragged back into it, I may lose my temper...I usually have a very nice hold on my temper...but this has been an issue since the first day of lawlessness in the end
Thabigdawg wrote:
red shut the hell up not are fault u blow at pvp

Lol angry much that you are extremely hated because of your roots with dominion. Guess what you made that mistake, if you don't want to be hated don't be acquainted with people who will get you there. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Cry about it all you want but it is true, dominion isn't like because of members' past experiences with it.
i didnt know i cared if i was hated ot not ( <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> )
and im not in dominion and im sure most ppl like me even if i have killed them
That's cool everyone is entitled to their own opinions.