Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This damned war has gone too far...
Started by [E] Idellechi

Fellow members of the Dominion. Fellow builders in the Resistance. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Yes, i know you all hate dominion for rejecting your app, killing you, "Claiming dominance over end" ect. But seriously. this has got to stop.

Ive lost many friends due to this argument including Adz who I met at the same time as i met Stealth. Now coffeey and grape are banned. Pretty much my only friends who are involved in the war are Leoshana, Jaha and Stealth. Everyone else hates me.

Not only is this... war or whatever, more unnecesary trouble, but its ANNOYING.

Joining forces seems to not be an option, since we're all real stubborn. Stealth and the resistance hate Dominion with a firey passion and refuse to join but I dont know why. We oviously cant join the resistance because we'd then be RESISTING OURSELVES :/

And resistance, why do you hate us? Its kinda silly. You hate us for what we do, yet you dont bug other Pvp factions? Its like you take all the bad things in the world and dump it on Dominion.

OMFG! Gianthouse got griefed again! Lets go blame it on dominion!

OMFG! Polar Icecaps are melting! Lets go blame it on dominion!

OMG, stop yelling at me for misspelling DOMAIN! Its YOUR fault for having a hard to spell name!

OMFG! Pokemon's ranting again! Lets go blame it on Dominion!!!!

I believe althought some of our members are Pvp addicts who get carried away sometimes We are here to protect the end.

Coffeey had an amazing idea of a protection scheme, but then had a stupid idea to make money off it. We should however allow people to say Im here for mining dont hurt me and leave them alone. We'll tell them to not attack us or invade our territory though.

Also, ive made efforts to make public areas that would benifit everyone in the end on behalf of DOminion, but all of them were destroyed- either by the resistance or brimley or any other anti dominion faction.

Anyway enoughs enough. Call a truce. Have a Fair fight. I really dont care- just settle it quickly. Its really getting on my nerves.

Sincerely and Angrily,

PokemonGardevoir, guardian of all that is Endstoney.
I personally love how much you've grown in the community since I've met you when you were a guest. You are completely true in your post and I think peace would be the best option to go as the end is becoming more like hell than anything else. The nether is for hell, not the end.
Yes i do agree the resistance should apologise <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
BuBBleGe0 wrote:
I personally love how much you've grown in the community since I've met you when you were a guest. You are completely true in your post and I think peace would be the best option to go as the end is becoming more like hell than anything else. The nether is for hell, not the end.

I would thumb up that 8888 times if I could.

9000 is just overrated and asymmetrical.
Coffeey wrote:
Yes i do agree the resistance should apologise <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

We kinda should too you know... There are 2 sides to every fight and niether one is innocent.
No Dominion have apologised enough. Its there turn
Hey hey hey

Lets grow up and accept we all get a bit carried away sometimes

And just multiple people got carried away at the same time and happened to be in the same group

Now let's not think any less of the people which made the mistake

So come on

Say sorry etc >.>

And let's forget about this whole thing
Guys, I know this isn't my business but I have a quick observation...

Minecraft (and by default Minetown) should be about one thing: Having a fun and enjoyable experience. That applies for all online gaming, and sometimes It's all too easy to loose sight of that simple truth.

Being a totally neutral party in all of this I hope you can respect this when I say keep that in mind. If the war is making everything not fun, it should probably end (or at least be toned down) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object>

-DustySkunk
Although I would love to see PvP in the end removed, or stopped, factions are not the answer! Having fellow Minetown members turn against each other just cause they both have their own views on the matter at hand? IT'S A GAME, JUST PLAY IT! You're here to have fun, make friends, not enemies! If you don't like fighting in the end, wear good armor, or just don't go! I was told to ban iscoccer from my town just because a Resistance member says he's an enemy! That's too far when we have to ban our friends to get our way! Both factions are at fault here, and only they can settle this, and no matter what they say, it has to be done, or it's just going to get worse before it gets better!
Poke i actually really like this war <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>! It gives a lot more of a challenge in this game plus the drama is really funny due to some people taking it seriously. But to all you resistance guys I apologize if I have caused you any negative feelings