Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Coffeey's Ban Appeal..
Started by [E] Coffeey

Username: Coffeey

When you were banned : (Date.) 30/01/2012

Person who banned you: Didnt say

Reason you were banned: 'Banned until you sort this shit with grapfruit out'

Additional info:I realise its only a temp ban but I would really like to just ask why I was not jailed or muted first as there was no warnings what so ever before I was banned, and now I have a big black mark on my mod app and such from now on for this...

The guy grapefruit came on to the server spouting all this stuff about how the resistance will end dominion and such.. and some other stuff I couldnt undrstand, and me and a few other people started asking him to be more clear in what he was saying. I do not I was too hard on him what so ever.

I have witnesses like slurth who witnessed this guy rambling.

Im sorry the people on global had to see the converstion but it really wasnt anything too serious or long.. and I would like the ban to maybe be lifted to a jail or mute time.

Sorry again

EDIT: All my evidence is more or less in his ban appeal lol

Im just peeved my so far clean minetown record was broken for this... without even a warning or mute or whatever
ban happened cause yall were carrying on and i was getting about a dozen people messaging me to have both of you kicked or banned...drama was ensuing, best way to put it down was to remove the people involved and id dint know how either of you would react to a kick...if yiou came back blazing fury it would result in a perma ban...so i figured a temp ban to allow you both to cool off would be the best solution. I will unban you both later tonight
I wasnt even mad zionia.. it was him who was causing the trouble lol

I really think the ban was a bit harsh, because at the end of the day a ban is a ban wether a perma or temp.. and they both sound as bad on any sort of app wich i would have liked to apply for in the future, or even just asked about it on the server.

EDIT: And i doubt a dozen people were messaging you... it really wasnt even an argument
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> thats fine coffeey....dont worry about what it may or may not reflect...i was banned before as well...didnt seem to have much impact on becoming a staff member.

It may not have been a full dozen...but there were at least 9
will lift ban as soon as the server is back up
oh thats whats wrong i been trying like 10 min to see if osmthing was wrong with my connection XD
ThaBigDawg, DO NOT post on appeals that you aren't involved in.