Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Adult channel on mumble
Started by [E] m0rt4lity

Alright i definatly will do that I'll be on watching so soon or later down the road i'll catch you on there
I'm 15 and I cus like Lucy
Nvm I had no clue Ther was somethin worse than a truky cus I swear a LOT I realy need to cut back on that...
Nvm I had no clue Ther was somethin worse than a truky cus I swear a LOT I realy need to cut back on that...
It's really not about the amount of cursing one can/does spout; I'm more concerned about the the maturity and manner of speaking. Although I make no claim to being exceptionally knowledgeable about the rules of writing, sometimes it's just painful to read and I have horrible flashbacks to when yahoo chat was cool... for, like, that one week... like 10 years ago...
Actually, the mumble Adult-Only channel is just for that - adults only. In order to gain access to that channel though, you have to demonstrate your age to the people with mumble powers (such as sayomie and mrbaconbitts, for example). It's for those who want to not have to deal with little 12 year olds hopping in and out of the channel and such. We've given access in the past to a person who isn't regularly on mumble so I think you just have to talk to one of them.,
Thank you Irethena I'll give it a shot, I was on last night and it wasn't all that bad. But at different times you'll end up with different crowds. You were a huge help so thank you Irethena I'll probably be seeing you around.
I hope so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I