Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Adult channel on mumble
Started by [E] m0rt4lity

How do i get on the adults only channel on mumble I'm 24 years old someone gotta add me on there? If so who do I get in touch to do that, and if you happen to read this can you add me please. Birth Date 04/26/1987
Privatized channels like Group1 and Adults only are general reserved for regular users who want to hold a discussion in private - without disruption from random channel hoppers.

To gain access to these channels, try contacting an Admin, though they are very busy and may not do it straight away.
Alright I understand I suppose, Just looking for a channel I can stay on and not get told to watch my language.
Also looking to talk to ppl mainly in my own age group no offence just dont wanna offend any parents cuz of the way i talk
In general,

It is expected that you watch your language as Minetown mumble hosts under-aged members.

I would recommend watching out for what you say and where, until you become better acquainted with certain mumble groups.

Some groups tolerate more than others.
I'm 23 and swear like a trucky - Although again, like irl circumstances, it depends on who you're with and at what time.

Just take on-board some common courtesy until you get to know people better.
Yea I somewhat in general know when to watch my mouth round lil' kids. But being in Iraq attached to an Infantry unit well lets just sell they make truckys sound like angels. I'm not that bad unless...... Ok I can't lie I know when I hear little kids in general just to keep my mouth shut it's bad like my mouth is an AK and i just have that itchy trigger finger. Maybe i'll hope on from time to time just to hear who's in the lobby, maybe i'll use it maybe it'll ended up being downloaded for nothing we'll see.
The key here is socializing.

If you don't want to share you channel with 10year-old-tommy-green-thumb then move around.

Everyone else seems to be coping fine imo.
I'm sure I'll cope fine.... Or will I ??? o the mysteries of life... Just playing Thx for your help i appreciate it
I play with a large group of people in our own age catergory -

Keep an eye out for us in Mumble.