Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Ban Date 1/29/12 or 1/28/12

Ban Reason: I think using /pe so much

User Who Banned: I don't know

Im sorry for what I did, even if I don't know what I did! I want to know who banned me too. But i think i might have griefed or using /pe so much, but anyways I am so sorry for what I did. I am so stupid i this game. I also reviewed the rules. Please vote!
*throws crafter off a cliff for posting in a ban appeal*

alright, now that that is done...

I am the one who banned you. Yes it had to do with the petition system. I asked you several times to go read the wiki page on petitions as you were not posting pes correctly (if i remember right they all said something like 'Diamond Town' and that was it...You did this at least 6 times in succession as I closed them and sometimes even had 2 up at once...Each time i closed one, i told you a message asking for more info in the pe or to go look up the petition system in our wiki. You ignored these messages and continued to 'abuse' the petition system so I gave you a temp ban until you go actually read the wiki page and make this appeal. If you go and read through the wiki page, i will unban you later today. post here when you have read it and understand it. or with questions about it that you dont understand...
Ok i read it and I 90% understand it, i don't get how you make protection but my friend Creep will make protections for my lots, Oh and yes it is called diamond town. Come and warp to it, come and see it, buy a lot or i don't know but anyway I'm sorry will you forgive me?
alright...i will unban you later tonight.
When are u going to unban me??????
you were unbanned

/lock plz