Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have a server mismatch
Started by [E] LukeWilde

Me three <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Hmm, I just got it once, then went to log in again and it connected. I know that doesn't help anybody, but might be worth trying again regularly (if you aren't already!)
beleive me im tryin every 2 minutes... its KILLING ME!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
We are running a proxy in front of our server that is handling minecraft authentication. Most people seems to be able to connect through it without any problem. Is there something special about your connection ?
What the hell could it be? Is anyone with the problem have java7 or avast antivirus? Or do we all have hewit pakard computers?
T could be one of these, but rigggy cant connect and hea got a mac... Mabey its the internet we have!
its not working for me AARRRHHH!!!!
Your connections must have something in common. Do you guys have a device plugged in between your modem and router ? I will ask on the proxy thread what could be the cause of this problem...
Oh...ALSO: I Was Reading Up Forever Last Night Trying To Find This Problem....It Also Happens When The Account Is Logged In Somewhere Else....So Your Account Cannot Be Logged In On 2 Computers At Once...When The Second Connects, The First One Connected Will Be Disconnected Usually And Enables you To Connect...However I am Not Saying this is Happening To you But It does Cause Some Of These Errors...
Choco when you type like that my eyes go fuzzy -.^

Choco is as far as i know right. Gave my mate my MC password a while back (changed it now so don't worry about any ban excuses that they did it XD) so he could see what it was like, and had logged on to MT. However i had a slight reverse to Choco's version - he was logged on, and when i tried to log on it wouldn't allow me to. Had to wait until he'd logged off and only found out a few days after.