Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TO THE PEOPLE WHO GO TO THE END ..
Started by [E] dead [1]

the only people i need to worry about is coffeey or thabigdawg
Coffeey really has been laying low lately though, he doesn't just blitz people out of nowhere these days. I wish people would stop whining about him when he's making an effort to fix what happened before.
Everytime I think of Coffeey:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
lol lucy nice video, awsome arena, how the heck he shoot bow that fast
oh it's just a random pvp video i found on Youtube,

It reminded me of this topic/
dominion have done bad things but they arent the only pvpers that have done bad things. the fact that they are the only pvpers that actualy try to say sorry for their actions and sort out the problems that they may have caused make me respect them and i think that they are serious about what they are doing. also id like to say that dominion ist just a pvp faction as some people say. they do lots of normal factions stuff such as building and trading just like most other factions, so im pretty tired of those who cant see this and contuinue yelling thay they got buthurt.

as jallaf said ... i think you all know what he have said lol.

btw id like to say that im no dominion AND that ive been killed in the end too but i wasnt killed by a dominion. i got over it.
Thabigdawg wrote:
lol lucy nice video, awsome arena, how the heck he shoot bow that fast

Check the version on the top left. That's how arrows were able to be shot before 1.8 i believe
Ya u didn't have to load up a bow to shoot it before 1.8.1
Alright everybody. This thread has turned into nothing more then a /points fingers and /warn about people.

I'm sure some of the PVPers mentioned here don't want everybody to just avoid them for all times, but it looks like all we're managing is to paint them into some sort of horrible beast.

And I think everybody's missing the basic point of this thread. It wasn't complain about people. It wasn't complain about the rules. It was a simple warning: Be careful in the End.

I strongly suggest... /lock this before it gets way out of hand.
inb4lock.