Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] resistence recrutment

ive seen the "resistance" in game, their base is a dirt structure in midair in the end. a single bedbomb would annihilate their "base"

I think you're better off staying out of the "resistance" unless you're some pitiful 12 year old who gets mad when he loses his Smite I iron sword
I think if the resistance organized themselves in a better manor, they might be a be a larger, and more powerful faction. I agree with Coffeey. Most of the people on this list are Dominion rejects...
Currently I am serving as a redstone technitian and builder for the resistance. I really screwed up earlier, and wish everyone would just like me again XD

But i wasnt thrown out of dominion and am still a member- I just called a truce on my behalf because Stealth is my best friend and building partner. We like to build everything together.
this is all going out of hand. we are just a faction bend on making the end a more playable area. i do agree with coffey. they have calmed down there attacks. they may kill when they please. but the resistance is like anyother fraction. i know because i help make it with stealth.
googlelot2 i respect you and all but I think the resistance are a bigger problem than the dominion are atm. All they are trying to do is cause trouble and give dominion a bad name. Every time a person comes onto the server that they dont know they will say 'do u hate dominion and coffeey, the join resistance' and frankly I think that should not be tolerated
Btw 'The Resistance' are not even an official faction. I dont think mut can figure out how to do that xD
yeah, mut's too busy for reporting people for hitting them with wooden swords till they die
This isn't the only faction who does this, but I'm sure everyone realises that grammar is a key skill to have online, whether it be for games or school assignments. I would personally never join this faction solely due to the lack of grammar and proofread in this thread alone. I was never a big "faction" or "clan" guy, but I actually joined Espero when jpk came back because he had a great way of attracting people, what with the nice RPG feel and the obvious skill of English. Even Dominion has a few errors, but I'm not going to hold them against them. At least they care enough to edit or correct them as they go.

Point: Even if English isn't your first language or you're not good at it, at least proof-read or look up some words you don't know in a translator or dictionary. If English is your first language...then God help you. <3
If you wher in my English class

A: you would (its not wuld) have a z-

B: i would laugh at you
ALSO: "resistence" is actually "resistance"

GO BACK TO 2nd GRADE, MUT