Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] resistence recrutment

Again, I don't mind having a rival, as long as it's not personal, I enjoy having small battles and then all being friends in the end, and (hopefully) returning anything of higher enchantments that require alot of time. I would love a small war, as long as it's not like two people trying to only kill each other or a serious flame of hatred. I support the growth of this Faction. I hope one day, we can set aside all this "Dominion vs. Resistance" crap and get along like Minetowners should. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I shall make a thread <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Archangels sounds like a plan.
ok guys i wuld like to put an end to thiss mass of comments by saying im now clossing the recrutment drive for them please stop commenting on this if anyone can contact a mod to lock this thread please do so

i may be creating a second faction based soley on building or farming and adventureing distent un-owned lands im sorry for my gramer and spelling i have tryed to use this one comment to make a slight reply to the coments you have posted above and to try to say sorry to those i have offended and an even bigger sorry to te domminion for being souly based on destroying their faction we were out of controll and i wuld like to be a mature adult in the situation and be the first to appoligise if you have any questions dont be scared to ask me
You spelled dominion wrong lol jk!

Thnx for apologizing to every one considering how badly you pissed them off. so good job(said totaly unsarcasticaly)!
And for further recompense,

Archangels Link

=D
klevin wrote:

Thnx for apologizing to every one considering how badly you pissed them off. so good job(said totaly unsarcasticaly)!

thanks for accepting the appology

i fell a need to say this

i was an big influence to the resistence yet i was not the leader that was "stealthm23"

he had somethingi thoght as being a pshionate hatred for the dominion and was the main reson we were mainly agaist the dominion

i can appoligise on behalf of the resistence but i cant appoligise for him and i highly doubt he will him self

so i gess im trying to say sorry for harrasing/terrorising the dominion for no appaent reson exept for the grudge our leader and companion "steathm23" had gainst you i joind the resistence/formed it because i felt jellos of the dominion but i ident meen to take it this far i am dearly sorry for the truble i have caused you and i hope the dominion can exept this appoligy

i also appoligie for my spelling
ultimatepk13 wrote:
klevin wrote:

thanks for accepting the appology

i fell a need to say this

i was an big influence to the resistence yet i was not the leader that was "stealthm23"

he had somethingi thoght as being a pshionate hatred for the dominion and was the main reson we were mainly agaist the dominion

i can appoligise on behalf of the resistence but i cant appoligise for him and i highly doubt he will him self

so i gess im trying to say sorry for harrasing/terrorising the dominion for no appaent reson exept for the grudge our leader and companion "steathm23" had gainst you i joind the resistence/formed it because i felt jellos of the dominion but i ident meen to take it this far i am dearly sorry for the truble i have caused you and i hope the dominion can exept this appoligy

i also appoligie for my spelling

*Apologize

Just saying
I'm sorry, I would like to join this, But, Sadly, I cant read your post.
blip go to page 1 and read it then contact stealthm23 about joining