Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Owner For a Day?

1) Install the plugin that changes everyone's name to BRO.

2) Pay one of our devs to make a chat scrambler.

3) Go outside

4) ???

5) Profit
Sell it. Of course.

Or completely reassign new staff members ban 90% of the server, or shrink the server a bit member limit, ether of those 3.
Enable TNT and disable land protection...

JK
I would 'borrow' the donation money and go on vacation <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Jk.
//SET 0 ON EVERYTHING :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt:
Have creeper explosions actually do damage, and spawn a bunch of them in the Spawn Town.
1- Give myself enough credits to mbox 10 of every kind of spawner

2- Enable fireball explosions

2 and a half- Drop Ghast and Blaze eggs ALL OVER spawntown! Alien Invasion!

3- Give every person of every PVP faction unlimited splash potions, and make even MORE credits whilst doing so.

4- Hypnotise my mother and father into getting me 300$ server donator pack

5- Promote Zionia and Danni. Then watch the epic battle unfold- Gimps vs Lesbian Army!