Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by [E] googlelot2

name: googlelot

when you were banned: 1/28/2012 6:43 pm mountain

person who banned u: zio or something

reason you were banned: it says i stole 235 or somting endstone. i do have alot of endstone but i didtn steal it. i am part of the resistance. i spend alot of time in the end.
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'googlelot': Strike three! Yerrrr out! Tried to give you a chance...you stole 285 endstone... ~Zio

Ive messaged Zionia for you so please be patient for their reply x
um..yea you took it right from a store chest...see pic...
im sorry i thought i bought that stuff. i dont get those shops. i can repay it.
yea, it shows you put 3 gold in (which would have given you a stack and a half) and taking 284 out (almost 4.5 stacks), then removing your gold again.

I will reduce this to a temp ban for 24 hours due to misunderstanding...please review how shops work in the site wiki while you wait for your pardon.
thank u and sorry again. i will look it up as soon as i can. right now it like 1 in the morn
why cant i stil get on
because if you noticed the other ban you posted in, i extended your ban by 24 hours for breaking rules on posting in ban appeals
ok its been 48 hours and i still cnat get on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>