Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] pvp off
Started by [E] rick135

Username: rick135

When you were banned : 28/01/2012

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: not sure, but i think is because for half of the time that i was at warp pvp i had pvp off, i had it off only because i wanted to go home, but i cannot warp from that place, and i have all my enchanted armor and sword on, and i did not want to loose them. but i did not actually see any signs or anything saying that i had to have pvp on. when i was banned it said that i had been warned, but i did not see any warnings anywhere. this is because, the left bottom side of my laptop screen, is broken. i know it is my responsibility, but if i knew, that i would get banned, i would have put pvp on, because i can always make a new armor.

please let me join the server again, i had the most fun out of all the other servers that i played in. in this one, i built a massive house in a town, i had a vault with a lot of cool stuff and i made a lot of friends. i am sincerely sorry for my actions, it was just a misunderstanding, because i couldn't see the warnings.

regards,

rick135
BAN: heiwashin banned name 'rick135': you were warned, will unban some time later

I have messaged Heiwashin so please be patient for his reply x
OK, thank you Danni.
Stop lying -_-. You re-entered the arena 2 times after i killed you and kicked you out. You were just trying to pick up items, i cleared your inventory before banning you, sorry it took so long to unban you. unbanned.
thank you for unbanning me, but i did have a full diamond enchanted armour when i first got in the arena, sa well as my enchanted sword. i came back to see if i could get them back, but someone got them before me. now i have joined the game but i am stuck in the warp and i cannot get out. please help.

regards,

rick135