Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Y was i banned.
Started by [E] reidjako

Username:reidjako

When you were banned : (28-29/1/2011)

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I went AFK for about ten minutes and then dad told me to turn my pc off so i just shut the lit then when i came back i was banned?

If i did anything wrong i'm sorry i really like this serve so pls don't ban me.
if i did wrong by any one im sorry and ill try to repay you with diamonds gold or my labour.
BAN: imthelag banned name 'reidjako': griefing mariamaster's juice bar

I have messaged Imthelag for you, please be patient for his reply to this appeal x
You turned up in the logs here when I investigated the griefing at mariamaster's juice bar.

Jfqx9.png
Sorry what did i do wrong, so i dont do it again.

Whats block breaking?

if its breakling a block in spawn or in a private area i didn't know it was against the rules. It wont happen again. I dont think i did any harm and if i did ill repay double to the person i did wrong by please lift the ban or turn it temporary.

i really like this serve.
its been a few weeks i was wondering if any progress hd been made on my ban apeal
I don't believe you, how can you not know what block breaking means? Do you actually need someone to tell you that destroying the work of others does cause harm? It is in the rules.. you did read them right?

After the ban I found your name again while working on a petition; there was a hole in the wall of a house and when I checked the log it came up as you.

Right now we don't need any more players who can't tell right wrong and continue to waste time for staff and good citizens of Minetown. Your ban will be for the rest of this month to give you time to read the rules that you must have missed.

Send me a private message after March 1st.

/lock

edit: leap year.
well i only played a full pvp server and single player b4 and griefing(i know what it means now) was fully legal

and when i did destroy it, the item came straight back so i just assumed it was okay.

okay thanks you how do i send a private message
go to their profile and click message user.

/locked