Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Oh noes banned!
Started by [E] Iron_Orchid

So, I got banned for stealing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I tried to play a game, I even told Sayomi about it.

I tried to make funsies with Danni and Sayomi by fake "ransoming" their stuff for basically nothing. It seemed like a funny way to make funsies. I sent them messages about it and even talked to Sayomie about it. I set aside a special place in my home with protected chest full of their items, labeled for them. Check it if you don't believe me. Warp /bahara. There is a big ol' sign with a double chest labeled "pirate loot."

I guess isoccerplayer wasn't in on the joke. So, I was banned from Mumble (?) and Minetown.

Anyways, I have the stuff. I'll refrain from playing pranks in the future for any reason, even if I tell people about it.
Please make a proper ban appeal. Ill talk to sayomie about it. You stole over 1500 blocks.
Unbanned. I was in contact with her when she did this. The items where not kept for her personal gain.
Ah ok. Sorry, I guess i didn't get that memo.