Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tree Huggers
Started by [E] Idellechi

Now, Before i start, i know many of you will not care because this is the Guestworld.

But I have been finding notes from a gang of Griefers called The Tree Huggers, and they usually leave innapropriate signs around.

I would like to know if anyones ever heard of them- are they so old no one knows? Was anyone griefed by them while a guest?

I see these around Guestworld a lot- not the kind of stuff new members want to see, eh?
Well whats there names?
I've not heard of this group in particular, but it reminds me a lot of myself. I used to run a faction called the bandits and when we griefed in the Guest World, we left signs saying, "The Bandits Have Spoken!" We also put bounties on people as well as where you could post your own bounty. It was a fun experience and I was in the Guest World for 2-3 months before I joined as a member. It was entertaining to grief/be griefed.
Hmm... Well, considering the GW is reset weekly, those signs cannot be too old... Can you show me, when the server is back on? XD
iSoccerplayer wrote:
Hmm... Well, considering the GW is reset weekly, those signs cannot be too old... Can you show me, when the server is back on? XD

I'll see if i can find another one- theyre usually unprotected so i took most f them XC