Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Plugin] MultiHome
Started by [E] Briggers810

Heya guys,

I've noticed on the server that as it's a large server, people seem to have multiple homes in different areas, and yet they only have one /home command.

What I was thinking was that it might be worth adding the plugin to enable members to have different homes, as atm it does mean that people would have to Warp to that relevant city, then walk to their home in that city.

Here's some of the features of the Plugin:
  • Supports multi-world.
  • Uses home names, rather than home numbers
  • Multiple per-user home locations.
  • Can respawn player to their default home upon death.
  • Can list and delete home locations.
  • Optional warm-up, cool-down and max-homes settings for all Permissions groups. Global settings for undefined groups.
  • Automatically imports home locations from Essentials, MyHome and MultipleHomes data directories.
  • Can invite players to your home. Can globally invite all players to your home. Can impose a time limit on invites.
  • Every piece of text displayed to the player can be customized!
  • Supports Economy for pay-to-teleport servers.
  • Supports Permissions, PermissionsEx, GroupManager and SuperPerms.

Let me know what you think, as I think it's worth adding, if not for the current world, for the new world when it's launched.
I like the idea, its better than my current system which is to make pe's for private warps for each of my houses but I also think it should be a donator perk
yea...this would pretty much turn into everyone being able to make as many warps as they want unobstructed...would be nice in some ways, but also a bit of a pain to deal with for staff.

1: some people would make warps everywhere and in ways that are against the server rules

2: impossible for us to keep track of all the warps

3: staff cant use your /home to refund you if you are offline because the names on them could be anything

warps really arent a hassle in terms of petition work...they only take about 5 seconds to do total...and once we give the warp to the player, they can make it public/private and invite whoever they want to it...plus it shows up on our warp lists...(which is over 600 pages currently btw...if people could start doing them willy nilly it would be up over 9000 pages...pardon the pun...but i am not exaggerating...)
Zionia wrote:
it would be up over 9000 pages
Zionia wrote:
up over 9000 pages
Zionia wrote:
over 9000

j0fk7a.jpg
I like the idea, but of course, it would have to be altered a bit. here is what I think:

Only Donators have access to the multiple home command. makes sense, because only Donators get unlimited warps.

The number of homes someone can have, would be based on their donator level, so they can't have 9000 homes.

There would have to be constraints to the system, and I feel those would be 2 essential ones.
I totally support! Then i can have an Overworld home, a Guestworld home, a Nether home, and End home and a Skylands home <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
iSoccerplayer wrote:
so they can't have OVER 9000 homes.
could be possible in the way soccer put it, but it would mean we would probably alter it to anyone gets 1 warp and a home and mods would no longer do warps...then say, every $5 gives you another warp you can make....no more unlimited warps, but that may make it better anyways...but this also means people have to make decisions if they want to have a shop, a home, and another warp...means people ill really have to donate to get warps...which could be both good and bad...
The server I use for this, where I've seen the plugin in use - which is why I suggested it, only allowed a maximum of 5 homes, to ensure that members didn't use them willy-nilly.

I do agree with how people who donate should get it, and I think depending on how much you donate that should then increase the amount of homes you get...
oh yeah, my opinion:

it would be nice to have 2 or 3 homes, but that should be the limit. if everyone pulled a dragonballZ (over 9000) there would be alot of problems like people making homes in the event world or things like that