Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Was at school..
Started by [E] Drupe

Can anyone find a higher speed?
I'll check mine tomorrow. My schools internet is insanely fast, I downloaded and album in 3 seconds.
the way you guys can download stuff in my old high school and college there are restrictions on that dont allow you to go on certain sites and i have no proxy that works to bypass it
My school's using the bloxx filter system...this pretty much screws up any attempt to access decent sites.

Proxy websites are automatically blocked,

Teacher passwords are logged when entered so if you try to use one's, they know where you are and who you are,

Downloading ANYTHING would appear to be blocked.

Help would be appreciated if possible. However I'm on thin ice from being previously caught attempting to use the command window to bypass filters, so a method as discreet at possible would be extremely welcome.
Oh and so as to prevent being rather off-topic....my school's ping is 32 -.-
1733830130.png

The speed isn't that bad, but what really kills me is the fact that Minecraft.net is blocked, among other websites I visit.

I wish there was a way to bypass school filters in order to access Minecraft multiplayer at school.
Your download speed is average, but your upload speed is pretty damn good.

Upload should ideally be half of your download, but upload is the one that costs the most to provide.

Being american, we generally dont get much upload compared to download.
My schools filter are easy to get past cus one of my teachers paswords is 1234camron
this is at my school

speed.jpg
NEEEEEEECROOOOOOOOOOOO