Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] attention all savage city citizens!!!!
Started by Unknown User

Hello all, BARNEY626 here and in this thread I will be explaining everything about savage city.

Past...

Savage city was founded by savage1106, but, since the construction of savage he believes his building skills have improved a lot and he has left savage to work on a new city

Which by the way looks AWSOME

Anyway

Before savage had decided on this I became his friend, and moved into savage

Realising it was somewhat inactive I set out to make savage a more interesting place to live in

And soon enough I was co-owner of savage.

Later the shocking news of savage leaving hit me and I found my self as owner of savage city

When re-doing and updating the boards at savage spawn it felt wrong to remove savages name completely and so he is still a co-owner.

Present..

Currently I have me and a team of five

M00vableaphr00

Mobmuncher

Tedz74

Spaceagent66

And

Skywalker434

Helping me do a massive update to savage

We have sooooo much planned

For example

New lots

Dragon egg room

Temple

Town hall

Post office

Jail

Update on old buildings

NEW MARKET PLACE

And we are re-building spawn

It will be bigger and better

And lots more

(see savage spawn boards for more)

Progress is great, we are nearly finished with the new lots

Just 3 lakes stand in our way to be filled

And this is one of the main points I made this thread

A NOTIFICATION TO ALL SAVAGE CITIZENS

ok so I am sure most of you know right now savage uses the world guard protections, but, as of the introduction of mctowns I have decided to change the perms over to mctowns

This event will take place on

27th and 28th And 29th

This will mean most of the following

At times...

You will not be able to access chests or anything

You may when we delete the old protection to make space for the new one be able to edit savage itself

I AM MAKING THIS CLEAR

ANYONE DESTROYS ANYTHING WHEN THE PROTECTION IS DOWN YOU WILL BE BANNED

These effects will only happen while the protections are being done

Plz

To help me, my team and the mods or admins that help

Be as inactive as possible in savage

As I need to re-do ALL plot protections

I need all residents to

1) accept my request to join my town

2) list HERE their in game name and coordinates of thier house (even better with screenys)

3)be patient

This process may take longer, I will just be finishing off getting savage protected

Not doing all of the lots

I may take a bit longer to finish all of them

I am sorry for ANY inconvenience this may cause, but once done, this will never have to be done again

It will improve every aspect of savage by ALOT

so

Be patient

Thanks

Anyway

FUTURE...

well as new lots are being introduced there will be new members in savage very soon

Plz be kind and friendly to them and help in anyway possible.

I have a lot of stuff comming up and it is gonna be good!

VAULTS

I am not sure many of you are aware that in savage we have vaults for sale and new, bigger ones being built so watch out for that

Bakery

We have started an egg farm and so may be able to sell cake!

Train station

We have fixed a lot of stuff with the train station, we now sell minecarts and hopefully the protections will work better soon

Bank

We have updated the bank to include instructions about the vaults and new curreny converters for iron gold and diamond

The info center

Well, right now we haven't done much but I am planning on a tone of tips and tricks about savage

The market

The fate of the current market is unsure, on one hand I could demolish it and make a new land based and bigger one or I could keep it and expand on it

Right now I want to destroy it and make a new one

But you. Guys could change my mind...

The golden ages

Ok, so, some of you have seen a project started by savage called the golden ages, it was going to be lots for mansions but it went wron and was abandoned

Its fate was unsure for a long time but I have decided to make it into a temple to savage1106

Built partially by savage himself!

BOAT LOTS

well, the boat lots are certainly not new but we only ever sold one and I am sure we can do better than that

So

Anyone who wants to build a boat then plz contact me soon, I will make really low prices

Sky diving/base jumping

If you go to the train station you will see signs for base jumping

Basically go to the second floor then go past the help desk at the station and you will see a lift up, this is to the roof, look behind you and you will see a stone diving board, sprint and jump and and in the sea at the bottom!

Ok

So that's about it

But here are some notes you need to read...

New lots

New projects

Protections having a mess up on the 31st to 1st

Savage is now co-owner

LIST YOUR IN GAME NAME

THE COORDINATES OF YOUR HOUSE

AND IF POSSABLE SOME SCREEN SHOTS OF IT

HERE so I know who to add to which plot

CHANGE IN BIOMES

As I am sure most of you have see that in the 1.1 update our city has been changed to a snowy biome, I know this is terribly annoying and sadly there is nothing that can be done to change it, we can only hope that the new update will change it. Any way we are adapting to this by changing the roads to half blocks so snow cannot form on the roads also we a making the lamps a new design to melt the excess snow

Cover over all water to stop it freezing or put a light source near to melt the ice

Also

I need some opinions from the community

1) if you have any ideas for a build I could incorporate like a jail or post office

Then post here

2) with the introduction of the new lots

I need to decide what size of lots I will have

Right now I am thinking 20x20 then 15x15 then 10x10

So there is a range of sizes

Plz vote here on what you think should happen

Plz if you have any suggestions for the fate of the market place plz share here

If you have any questions plz just mail me in game or message me here, on the forums(best way)

Btw

I will edit this post to keep uptodate but this will reset the votes but don't worry I will keep a mental note of who have what

MAJOR UPDATE

I have had the perms changed to mctowns

You will not have permission as I need to add you to the town while you and me are online

So plz MSG me in forums to say when you will be on

Thanks for reading

Signed

BARNEY626

Owner of savage
BTW

VIST US AT /warp savage
UPDATE

PLZ PUT A SIGN SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME ON IT

SO. KNOW WHO's IS WHO'S
Barney I'm ganna like as many of your post as possible!
Thanks

Same
And I don't know why! I'm gonna be the likin machine!
Lol
Just make a thread to post random stuff on and like all of it
i do think that random size lots are better than similar ones... it gives more creative options and makes the city more interesting <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

hope this will help you lol-
Yeah but make pricing Easier and it will look neater